Chapter 15: Is this the end?

I stand up from the pool and decide to walk by the beach water. Jeremiah and his friends were talking in the water about college and Belly was sitting with the girls. Maybe I shouldn't have wore sneakers.. sand is filling them and it's getting hard to walk. I sit down and take off my shoes, emptying them.

"Y/n," I hear a voice call and I look behind me. "Conrad? Why aren't you at the party?" I ask and he sits next to me. "I was going to ask you the same thing, what's up?" He asks looking into the water. "It's boring." I shrug putting my shoes back on. "Yeah." He sighs, "It's just, I don't get along with many people here." I stand up and he nods.

"Belly?" he asks and I raise a brow, "what makes you think-", "You guys never talk, I guessed." He says watching the water. We walk in silence before we hear Susannah yell "CAKE!" I look behind us and smile.

"We better get back." I start running and he follows behind, we get back and everyone is surrounding the cake, "Who made it? It looks amazing?" Laurel asks and Susannah smiles at me, "Y/n did, since the cake got ruined she made a new one." She says handing out pieces of the cake. "Y/n aren't you having any?" Jeremiah asks, sitting next to me. I shake my head no and notice how hot he is when he's wet,

His hair is sticking to his forehead and his abs have beads of water on them, "Y/n? You good." He laughs waving his hand in my face and I look up from his stomach. "Yeah I'm great, why?" I ask and he shrugs, "I don't know your looking at me with horny eyes." He says softly and I raise a brow.

"Horny eyes, jeremiah-" I slap his shoulder and Belly sits next Jeremiah. "Hey belly!" They do a hand shake and I smile. I stand up to go walk away but he grabs my wrist, not allowing me to go. "what?" I ask and he leans into my neck. "stay." He whispers and I sigh. "Fine," At those words he smiles. "Belly, you've met Y/n right?" he asks and she nods.

Is he serious?? I'm still expecting an apology for ruining my dress. "Yeah, we have." I send her a fake smile tilting my head and she smiles back. Is it weird I just don't see any point in talking to her? Or am I just being this way because she likes Jeremiah? What is wrong with me? She can have Jeremiah. I huff at my thoughts. "I'm going to the bathroom." I tell Jeremiah, he nods and continues to talk to belly.

I sit on the tub and start feeling nauseous, I sit in there for a while and decide on going home. I walk down stairs and hear loud popping sounds. I guess they started the fireworks. I look for Jeremiah to let him know I'm leaving but I find him staring out the window. At the deck where Belly and Conrad stand.

He holds a firework in their direction and my eyes widen, "Jeremiah-" I run towards him but he explodes it and it flys past them into the water. what the fuck is his deal? I grab his arm and face him towards me. "Jeremiah, why would you do that?" He stays silent and goes up to his room, I decide on following him and he sits on his bed.

The one we laid in together, I sit next to him and he looks furious. "You could've killed them!" I say and he's silent. I grab his hand and hold it with mine. "What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head. "It's just-" He looks down trying to find the words and I realize something. The way he was staring at them it was like he was "Jealous." I say dropping his hand and he looks up. He shakes his head, "No why would I be-?" He stops himself and nods. "You were jealous of Conrad." I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Y/n-" He says and look down, "I came looking for you to tell you I was heading home, bye." I walk down stairs and I hear him follow behind me, I shut the front door in his face and walk home. I unlock the door and frown, "How was the party?" Dad asked typing on the typewriter and I smile. "It was great, I'm going to take a shower." I walk into my bedroom and look across the window, to Jeremiah pacing in his room, he notices me and I walk into the bathroom and take off my clothes.

I sit in the shower just thinking, while I was sitting here giving him another chance, he wanted Belly. Not only did he want Belly, he was willing to harm his brother for her. I start to feel tears run down my face and I don't stop myself. This is a sign to just let him go Y/n, let Belly have him. Like I said this is the only thing I'm doing for him. Ever again. I wipe my tears and wrap the towel around my body.

I do some skin care and get dressed, I walk over to the window and close the curtains. I walk downstairs and I'm greeted to dad placing dinner on the table, I sit down and he calls for Anna, she jogs downstairs and I smile. She smiles back and sits beside me. "I have some news." dad sits down. "What is it dad?" I ask placing food on my plate.

"My book was published!" He smiles and I glance at Anna glances at me in excitement. "That's awesome!" I send him a fake smile. "But.. we have to leave Wednesday because theres been some problems at the company" He frowns, I do as well but that means I won't have to see him. "Todays Monday- So our last day is tomorrow?" Anna asks and he nods. "Sorry girls, I would've told you before, they warned me so last minute." He apologizes.

"It's fine, plus orientation for UCLA is next monday." I blurt, then covering my mouth. Shit I gave myself away. "UCLA?" My dad asks and I nod, "I got accepted." I'm not in the mood to smile but I do because they both look so excited. "WHAT!" he stands up from his chair and I nod. "When did you find out??" Anna asks, "The other day in the mail, it was there but so I opened it." I continue eating my food and my dad laughs. "I knew you could do it! When we get home we're throwing a party." He shakes my shoulder and I smile.

"Thanks dad, matter of fact I'm not really hungry." I place my fork down and stand up. "Good night." I walk upstairs into my room. I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. I sigh and close my eyes, 

What a day.

________ 

look at my two day streak!

GUYS ITS NOT THE END LOL 

I just didnt have a title idea so yeh

I HOPE U ENJOYED