~1~

~3rd person POV~

Nezuko was in her box with Tanjiro carrying it on his back they were heading towards a new mission when they were both telaported to a dark alleyway.

"A demons attack?" Tanjiro mumbled, drawing his sword, he placed Nezuko behind a trashcan, "Nezuko, don't come out till I tell you to, ok? I don't want you to get hurt" he said, Nezuko nodded getting back into her box.

Tanjiro walked around the area, guard up, and sword drawn, he saw someone in the dark, 'a demon?' The sniffed the air, 'no, he had the scent of a human, seams like he doesn't have a nice personally, but I have to protect him'

Tanjiro ran up to the man, he had clothes that looked weird to tanjiro, but he didnt question it, "um! Excuse me sir, but there is a demon around here, please stay close to me" Tanjiro said, so soon moved around again when he heard a loud "BANG" His head swung back looking towards then sound when.

(⚠Warning, death + guns ⚠)

An bullet shot through his head before he could react

(Warning over)

(I NEVER WANTED TO KILL HIM BUT HE NEEDS TO DIE FOR THE STORY- 😭)

Nezuko ran out of her box and stood in horror as she saw a group of people digging around her brothers haroi, searching for any valuables

"Looks like he didn't have any money on him, what a waste of bullets."
A guy with a giant leather jacket said.

"Well, we could sell this katana for some bucks"
Replied a short guy with a buz-cut

As Nezuko was still frozen with horror, the thugs soon realized she was there

(Warning, attempted r*pe)

"Whats a pretty little girl like you doing all alone on the streets?" The leader of the group asked

Nezuko didnt reply, still staring at her dear brother on the floor, she wanted to rip those guys into shreads but they were humans, she wasnt sure what was right or wrong.

"Wanna have some fun together? I promise it will be fun~" A short man, around 30 started to approach Nezuko.

"Now be a little good girl and let-"

As the man tried to slip her haroi off, Nezuko slammed her fist into his head, throwing him against the wall killing him.

"You little b*tch! How dare yo-" The leader shouted before Nezuko lunged towards him, swinging her claws against his chest, biting down on his neck, the other members of the groups all ran in horror

"H-help me!" The buz-cut guy said before he was devoured by Nezuko, after having a feast Nezuko finally regained her senses and ran towards her brother.

"O-onii chan"

Nezuko quietly whispered she never had the ability to talk ever since she became a demon but now she suddenly could.

She stayed by his side for days, not caring about thr weather of temperature, all she wanted was to be was next to her brother.

She stayed until his whole body rotted down, she took his haroi and katana

This day she finally decided

She would take revenge on humans

If you are reading this book, thank you so much! I have another book called "In an Unfamiliar World!" I would really appreciate it if you read it, I will be updating on both stories every week if possible! Thank you so much! ♡

570 words! ♡♡♡