~2~

Some reminders!

Nezuko is mentally 22 she ages mentally but not physically.

She eats humans, but will sometimes spare the ones with a kind heart due to it reminding her of her brother

Nezuko is very strong in this AU due to her eating so many humans

• She can go in the sun, but it is painful for her, it cant kill her though
• She can talk
• Her flames can magically change her outfit due to wattpad logic
• Nezuko now has the strength of muzan :)

I will be adding drawings of her outfits along the stories!

Now onto the story!!!

(8 year timeskip)

~Deku's POV~

Today I went to class as usual, I sat down in my seat, waiting for class to start when uraraka-san came up to me

"Hey, deku-kun!" She said with her usual cheery smile.

"Hello, uraraka-san!" I said back

"Did you hear about the new villain that has been showing around *insert city name around UA*?"

"No, can you show me?" I aksed her in curiosity
'A new villain? I better be careful' I thought while uraraka-san was scrolling through her phone, looking for the news.

I was lost in thought about the new villain, but then uraraka snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Here it is! This is a picture of her! Her villain name is TheDemon"

'TheDemon? That nane sounds a bit unnerving'
I looked at the picture, it wasnt that clear but I could see that the villain had long wavy black hair that slowly faded to a shade of smoky orange, she had fiery neon pink eyes with a horn on top coming out of the right side of her head, she was wearing a mini kimono with a pink hemp leaf with a brown haroi to finish it, the oufit she was wearing looked 10 sizes too small for her, she had blood splattered around her, this was also the only photo they had of her.

"Its a shame shes a villain, shes so pretty!" Uraraka-san squealed.

"Yea, but shes also a villain, so the police will have to arrest her no matter how pretty she is"
Uraraka-san nodded, she said bye to me and skipped towards Asui to start a new conversation, she was allways the cheery and social type from the beginning of the school year.

I was feeling a bit more curious about this villain so I got out my phone and searched her up.

NEWS

New villain who goes by kamado has been killing people around *insert city name cuz im lazy* victims have been found barely identifiable, police suspect that the villain devoured the victems due to noticeable bite marks around their wounds.

There was one surviver who managed to survive, the name of that person will not said but he will tell us his experience

Sarashi Kaniki:
"I saw her in a dark alleyway, she then lured me deeper into alleyway seducing me with her voice and looks, then when we were alone she tried to attack me with her claws, I tried to kick her but I ended up kicking her purse instead, there was black and green fabric in it, It think it was precious to her, anyways- she got distracted on catching the bag so I ran away, she ran after me but stopped when I went into the light she stopped chasing me and ran away, I think she doesn't like the light"

(End of news)

'She must be a strong villain' I thought, 'better be careful for her during patrol.'

I stopped thinking about the new villain when class started, Aizawa-sensei teached us about what to do during villain attacks and stuff, I quickly wrote down all the information in my notes, about an hour later, class was over and we were getting in teams for patrol

"Bakugou and Midoria"
Aizawa-sensei said.

"HAH? THEREE NO WAY IM PARTNERING WITH THE SHITTY NERD"

Kacchan yelled, our relationship got alot better then the beginning of the year but he stills acts mean around me, well, he is to everybody
(A little reminder! There will be no ships in this story, maybe)

After getting our hero costumes on me went outside to patrol, Kacchan went somewhere else saying that he didnt want to be near me so I patrolled alone.

About an hour has passed when I heard a voice.

"Hushabye, baby bunny on the hill, tell me why your eyes are so very red~"

The voice was very beautiful and was coming from inside an alleyway, I went in with my guard up, in case it was a villain, when I got close enough I saw a woman in a mini pink hemp leaf kimono, 'wait, is she the villain uraraka-san showed me on the news?'

I looked at her face, it was the same one he saw in the picture, neon pink eyes with a black demon-like slit in the middle, a horn about a few inches growing out of her right forehead, and long black hairbthat faded into an orange shade.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I will try to update as much as possible! Hope you have a good day or night!

878 words! ♡♡♡