~11~

"Crack"

~Nezuko's POV~

After I was done with the human I gained a bit of consciousness back, but then, a horrible taste struck me, I looked down to the person I killed and saw a boy with... Purple balls as his hair? He was awfully short for a teen, you could almost mistake him for an really weird and ugly looking todler that looked like a small teen

I gagged at the taste of his blood, it taisted watery with a hint of expired grape juice (trust me, that shit taistes horrible) 'I never knew human blood could even taste this horrible, a rats blood tastes better then this' I thought, trying my best to get rid of the unstandable taiste, I burned the body (theres no security cameras there) and cleaned myself up, even though that grape boys blood was UNBELIEVABLELY gross, it still gave her some energy (barely)

I easily snapped the coller off my neck, while I was running I saw that there were no exits around anywhere, all the glass windows were covered with a metal layer, I needed to get out of here or they'll catch me and try to make me "one of them", just the thought of that disgusted me.

"I try to keep the amount of destruction I cause as low as possible, but, its their fault for THIS!" I said, smashing though the layer of metal and glass, I was expecting someting like bulletproof glass, considering this was a school for the best future "heros". I dusted my kimono off, getting the glass stards off them.

'Hmm, they should increase the security around here, if they keep this low level security up they'll end up getting all killed... By me.' I walked slowly towards the wall surounding the school, I could probably jump it if I try...

After a few seconds of slowly walking, trying not to get seen, I heard a voice shouting behind me.

"NEZUKO! GET BACK HERE!" I looked behind me and saw the sleep deprived guy shouting, and running towards me

'Guess I'll have to scrap the sneaking part'

I ignored him and quickly ran across the field, I leaped higher then the fence, That sleep deprived by couldn't get me because his quirk was useless to me, he still didn't seam to figure it out, 'how stupid', and his flimsy scarf of his was too short to reach me

"Hah! Too easy!" I yelled out, I was seconds away from freedom, about to cross the fence/wall when a giant sudden wall of cement sundently rose infront of me, knocking me back and blocking my path, I looked behind me and saw a guy with a gray lego-looking head, he looked pretty dumb to be honest, I ignored the wall and just shifted to the side about to escape when the cement sudently twisted around me, trapping me.

"Huh?"

Hello my lovely readers! ^^ I am so sorry for not updating in a long time, ill try ny best to upload a chapter with at least 1000 words during this weekend! ♡

Question: is this story good so far? Just making sure the plot isnt all over the place

Anyways have a lovely day or night! ♡♡♡♡

540 words!!! ♡♡♡♡