Chapter 7: First Meet

It's been two weeks of observations. Félix and I started to plan out our mission and also gather enough information to jump in. Now was finally the day to make my first actual appearance.

To be honest, I'm full of nerves. I was finally meeting the heroes as Albachor. I can only hope it goes well.

Ladybug and Chat Noir had just defeated a relatively weak villain that required only Ladybug to use her power. Within minutes, the person had been deakumatized, so now the heroes stood together on the roof of a building.

I know I don't have much time before they go their separate ways, so I decide to make my move.

In one swift motion, I hop over the chimney I had been observing from. This time I wasn't invisible so I didn't have to worry about detransforming in the middle of my first encounter.

I land softly and slowly walk up to them. They see me coming from their peripherals and immediately get into a fighting stance. I tense up and raise my hands in surrender, a nervous smile on my face as I come to a stop.

"I'm not here to fight," I state softly.

Chat Noir only growls in response as Ladybug defensively asks, "Who are you?"

I lower my hands back to my sides. "An ally, I promise." I dip down in a dramatic bow. "The name's Albachor."

Ladybug slowly approaches me. "How can we be sure you aren't a villain?" she questions, her eyes looking me up and down. There's a faint glint of fear in them, but I'm not sure why.

"Look me up," I respond coolly. "I'm sure you can find my work in other parts of the world."

Ladybug gives me a questioning look before using her yo-yo to search me up. I watch her eyes widen a fraction at the results, realizing that I was indeed legitimate.

Her crystal blue eyes shift back to mine. "What's your miraculous then?"

I flaunt my ring to her. "The one and only miraculous of the white cat."

Both of their eyes widen. "It's—it's actually real?" says Chat Noir in disbelief.

I glance at him. His stance had deflated and his eyes are gazing at me in wonder.

I laugh softly as I check out my arms and legs. "Yeah, I'm pretty real."

Before I had time to react, Chat Noir runs up to me and immediately starts inspecting everything. He circles around me, his tail swishing back and forth and his eyes filled with curiosity.

He stands back and stares into my eyes. "Oh my god," he murmurs.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Chat Noir," I smile softly.

He seems to struggle with words before saying, "My kwami has mentioned your miraculous before. I never thought we'd be able to meet."

"Honestly, me neither." I let out a sigh. "But things are getting bad here, so I decided to come help."

"What's your power?" blurts Ladybug.

I turn my attention back to her, feeling a little nervous as to how she might react to my answer. "Well..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck, "it's...creation."

"Creation?!" they both shout incredulously.

"Yeah, but it's different from yours. Most people haven't heard of my miraculous because it was...uncontrollable. You see, it's not situational creation like yours, Ladybug," I explain, motioning to her, "I can make anything I set my mind to."

"Anything?" Ladybug asks in shock.

"Can you make a pet for me?" pleads Chat Noir, his eyes full of hope.