la michocana | kevin álvarez

! spanish chapter
if you don't speak spanish, i'm sorry but it doesn't feel right since kevin obviously speaks spanish, being from mexico

maritza walked down the street towards her favorite park. in hand, she had her cell phone and a cross body bag on her opposite shoulder.

her sunglasses rested on her nose, covering her hazel eyes and long, curled eyelashes.

the girl pulled out her phone as soon as she heard a notification, that being from her brother, telling her to buy him something. which she obviously, wasn't going to do.

as soon as she looked up, she felt someone's clothed shoulder hit her face.

maritza looked up to see one of the most handsome boys she had seen in her entire life.

the boy looked at her with a worried look, "ai, perdóname. no mire por donde andaba caminando. estas bien?"

"si, estoy bien, y no te preocupes." she replied, "también era mi culpa, por andar mirra do el teléfono y no por dónde caminaba."

the boy smiled, "te puedo invitar a un helado para decir perdón?"

she smiled and nodded, "claro que si, a donde?"

"aquí nomas a la michoacana, si te gusta. si no podremos ir a otro lugar."

maritza laughed, "claro que me gusta la michoacana!"

"vamos pues," he said, walking in the direction of the mexican ice cream parlor.

the boy looked down at the girl walking next to him, "oye, muchacha, nunca agarre tu nombre"

she looked back up, "maritza, y el tuyo?"

"kevin, me encanta tu nombre maritza."

maritza looked back down and smiled, "y me encanta el tuyo, kevin. ahora dime, nomas hablas español?"

"no, hablo inglés también. y tu?"

maritza decided to test kevin's english, "i speak english as well, but i prefer speaking spanish."

"también hablas inglés, pero prefieres hablar en español?" he said, not sure of his translation.

as soon as the girl said yes and comfirmed the correctness of kevin's translation, they reached the nearest michoacana.

they walked in together, ordering then sitting down at a table nearby.

maritza finally pulled off her sunglasses and put them in her purse, revealing her hazel eyes to kevin.

"me encanta tus ojos maritza. eres muy hermosa." he complimented, catching her off guard a bit.

she smiled and complimented him back, "tu también estás muy guapo kevin. no tienes novia?"

kevin shook his head no, "y tu? no tienes novio?"

maritza also shook her head, taking a bite of her strawberry raspado.

kevin watched her as she enjoyed her frozen treat, in pure amazement about how someone could be so beautiful.

her words snapped him out of his little trance, "tengo algo en mi cara? porque me quedas mirando kevin?"

he laughed warmly, "no, nomas estás realmente hermosa maritza. déjame llevarte a una cita con migo un día."

"okey, bueno pues," she agreed, "dame tu teléfono pa darte mi instagram."

he obliged and pulled out his phone, opening the instagram app for her.

it looked like she closed the app, but kevin didn't stop her.

maritza was opening the contacts app, adding in her number with the contact name of "maritza🤍"

she then took a quick selfie for her contact image and went back to instagram.

she searched her username up, and clicked follow, and gave kevin his phone back.

he looked at the profile on his screen, "maritza guardado"

he was shocked, and whispered "oh shit"

he had asked out his captains sister.

first imagine done! hope you guys like it cus i kinda did ! im not really good at writing short stories so i hope it's good ! lmk what you think and i appreicate feedback.

also remember to take care of yourselves, have a good day or night!

- he's so hot omg