escapism | neymar jr

! once again, the chapter will contain spanish. this chapter is inspired by the song escapism by RAYE, so if you want listen to it. i'll try my best to time it but no promises.

fernanda stared out into the crowd of people dancing a couple meters away from her, her mind clouded with the thought of one person.

it had been a day since she was broke up with, and her friends wanted to help her move on as fast as possible.

towards the back of the bar, the group of girls found a vip area, which is where they were sat at.

her friends were out on the dance floor, she was not.

"i met him in the bar it was 12 or somethin"

fernanda called a waiter, ordering two bottles of wine, and telling him to put it on the tab of the table.

she finished her glass of champagne, and as soon as she put her cup down she made eye contact with the man who broke her.

"the man that i love sat me down last night a told me it was over, dumb decision."

fernanda immediately opened the bottles of wine as soon as she got them, and didn't even bother to pour them into the glasses on the table.

she chugged the bottle of wine, praying that her ex would simply look away and forget.

"in my little black dress and this shit is sittin'
Just a heart broke bitch, high heels, six inch
In the back of the nightclub sippin' champagne"

"fer, funny seeing you here. i think you should slow down on the alcohol," he said, taking a seat next to her.

fer looked at the man with disgust, "y a ti que te importa? you broke up with me last night ramos, that's when you stop caring."

her ex, sergio ramos was with a friend, a friend who she was pretty sure was none other than neymar jr.

a friend of her ex that she never cared to talk to or meet, she didn't care for any of his friends.

"I was lookin for a man who was on the same page"

another friend of theirs, kylian mbappe, called sergio over, which made fernanda take a deep breath, thanking kylian mentally.

fernanda immediately took another big drink of the wine bottle, swallowing like it was nothing.

"cause i don't wanna feel how i did last night, i don't wanna feel how i did last night"

the girl drank with the purpose of forgetting about ramos, about the pain he caused.

the friend who was with ramos in the first place still stood there, staring at fernanda.

"can i help you?" she asked.

he sat down next to her, "looks like you need someone to distract you, and so do i. i'm going through a breakup myself."

fernanda looked at the boy, he was extremely attractive, and she introduced herself, and so did he.

she was correct, it was none other than neymar jr.