campeónes | alejandro balde

sooo another spanish story since balde is from spain, oops!

it was the first champion's league final that barcelona had reached since winning the trophy in 2015.

the first time they had done so without messi, and the pressure was on.

everyone doubted the catalan club, especially since the club had just gotten out of one of the roughest patches of their history.

the final was against real madrid, just to make things worse.

fc barcelona had an undoubtedly better season then madrid, having won the league and both league cups- the super copa de españa and the copa del rey.

they hadn't won the league by a small difference either, madrid ended second place, with a 15 point difference.

but madrid were the so-called ucl kings.

14 ucl titles- stolen or not, was something to think about. this was their specialty, and to say the youngsters on the team were nervous was an understatement.

they had previously knocked out the previous champions on the semi finals, beating manchester city 3-0, with an aggregate score of 5-1.

alejandro balde had been one of the season's best players- not just in the champions league but in the world.

even as a left back, he was still scoring goals- helping move the ball up into the field and assisting as well.

in the champions league alone, he had five goals and five assists, which was crazy from a defensive position.

he had also been a key player in defense with his speed, and his talent caused him nerves that were eating him up alive.

but even through the nerves, halftime came around and the score was 1-0, in barcelona's favor thanks to pedri's brilliant goal, assisted by sergio busquets.

the rival teams walked out of the dug out with two different attitudes and emotions. the catlans feeling confident and powered, while the madridistas were nervous, disappointed, and pressured.

the second time saw more goals than the first, with alejandro balde scoring yet another beautiful goal from outside the box, after tackling a player and taking a chance.

then again, lewandowski finished a dribble from gavi to secure the champions league for barcelona.

but even after 3-0, the catlans wouldn't step down, with the teams captain getting a header after raphinha was fouled and given a free kick.

with goals from pedri, balde, lewandowski, and now busquets, the final whistle blew, making barcelona the new kings of europe.

the first team to have ever won a true quadruple, in the hands of football's future stars.

after a certain amount of time, security had finally let family members through to see their champions.

liliana ran towards her lover, who after spotting her started running aswell.

their bodies crashed together in a hug, with the girl speaking her words of pride to the boy.

"i knew you could do it ale, the first to ever win the quadruple! you're making history amor, estoy tan orgullosa de ti," lilliana whispered in his ear, while still being in his arms.

alejandro responded with a loving kiss, cuffing her face with his hand and letting the other stay on her waist.

the girl didn't protest whatsoever, wrapping her arms around his neck and melting into his touch.

"lo hice por ti mi vida, todo por ti."

alejandro balde kept an arm around his partner for as long as he could, before having to depart for the trophy lift.

as soon as he got the chance, the footballer went running to find his girlfriend in the crowd, with pedri and gavi following behind with the trophy like lost puppies.

when liliana was found, balde was handed the trophy and suprised the girl from behind, giving her another loving kiss after.

liliana pulled away, and leaned her forehead against his before saying the words that made alejandro fall in love more, if that was even possible.

"mi campeón."

———

- SHUT UP that kit was made for him

- SHUT UP that kit was made for him. look at him, he's so gorgeous.

anyways let's pretend busi never left barcelona and live our happiest lives in this universe where barca dominates the entirety of europe🥰

this one is kinda longer, hope you guys liked it!

it's been a while aswell, hope you are all well<3