press | joão felix

* instead of portuguese i'll use spanish, since they're so similar. not a complete spanish chapter but it will be here n there.

also the name carolina is in spanish not english.
so basically : kah-ro-leena

joão and carolina stepped out into the airport, now landing in qatar for the world cup.

the two were with the rest of the portuguese team and their families and partners, yet paparazzi tended to focus on cristiano ronaldo and his family.

yet today, there was an unexpected crowd around joão.

joão grabbed caro's hand and interlocked their fingers, in an effort to hopefully calm her nerves and not lose her in the crowd of paparazzi.

"joão felix, is this or is this not your new girlfriend"

"miss carolina, are you the girlfriend of joão felix?"

"what is the relationship between you two?"

"is it love?"

"why did you choose to bring her to qatar and not any other girl mr. felix?"

reporters and photographers bombarded the duo, and joão looked back at carolina, gave her a reassuring smile and pulled her closer to him to ask her something.

he got close to her ear, pushing a strand of hair away, "is it okay if i tell them? si no quieres, no digo nada amor."

she nodded with a smile, "esta bien. i'll be fine, your fans are usually nice."

and suddenly, another reporter stuck their microphone in joão's way.

"dime, carolina mata es tu novia?" the reporter asked, looking at a camera and back at joão, waiting for an answer.

he looked at carolina with nothing but
love in his eyes and smiled, "sí, carolina es mi novia, mi novia que amo tanto."

caro's heart felt warm when she heard joão's response.

the newly public couple pushed their way past the rest of the press and made it to the team bus, which would drive the group to their hotel.

joão let carolina sit at the window and he sat next to her, having his role model, cristiano ronaldo across the aisle from him.

cristiano congratulated joão for being comfortable and brave enough to make his relationship public, "i'm happy for you mijo, y espero que respeten todos su relación porque realmente es una cosa hermosa."

he made sure to also give some words of affirmation to carolina, as he knew how scary it was revealing a relationship to the press as a famous athlete.

the bus ride was about an hour and a half, which joão and carolina both slept through.

hands intertwined, and her head resting on his shoulder and his head on hers.

joão was happy to finally make it clear to the world that carolina was his and only his, and that he was hers and only hers.

solamente te el, y solamente de ella.

he could finally show her off in public.

even though there would probably be some issues with threats and hateful comments from his fans, joão was ready to do anything for his girlfriend.

he was ready to go against the entire world if it was necessary.

hi guys i hope you enjoy this one-shot!

might do a story based off the song "eacapism" by RAYE soon!!

it's probably gonna be about neymar or jude bellingham, but leave ideas if you've heard the song before!

- I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN YOUR CHEATINF GF JOÃO🙏