nervios | pablo gavi

! haha guys once again a partly spanish chapter ,, cus yk gavi is in fact a spainard, one of the few i tolerate so like yeah

and also pretend that gavi & pedri are the same age and not 2 years apart,, they're all about 18 here

ximena naelly marios had always been close with pablo martin páez gavira and pedro gonzález lópez,

she had been their biggest supporter since their primaria soccer days, when she would go to the park and see the two playing with other kids in the neighborhood.

after about a month of seeing the two constantly dominate the soccer playground, ximena decided to try and be their friend.

starting off by offering them water, which sparked a new friendship that the three would grow up with.

ximena always had a different feeling about her friendship with gavi than her friendship with pedri.

pedri and her's friendship had been more like a sibling bond, like as if they were twins.

not older brother or older sister, twins.

but gavi and ximena's had been different, but not in a bad way.

in a way where gavi could comfort ximena in ways pedri couldn't, ximena did the same for gavi, and the three knew and understood that about their friendships.

when the two signed with barcelona, ximena threw them a suprise party to congratulate them on going pro.

their bonds were unbreakable, the strongest most had seen.

but people could also see that gavi looked at ximena with nothing but admiration and love for the girl, and ximena the same.

but now, it was the day of one of the most notable rivalries in sports history.

it was a game of el clásico, the rivalry between fc barcelona and real madrid.

and to make things worse, it was the final, the final which would name a team the champions of la liga.

it was gavi and pedri's first time playing against madrid, and they were apart of the starting eleven.

pedri wasn't too worried, he knew how to control his emotions.

he knew that fear would only slow him down, so he pushed it as far down as he could, and focused on giving the game his all.

gavi, on the other hand, was shitting bricks.

he was pacing back and forth in the locker room until ximena entered, after being told by pedri that gavi was stressing, and stressing bad.

"pablo," she called, no response.

she tried calling him again and again.

"gavi... ya siéntate me andas mareando"

gavi did stop pacing, but he just stood still, looking at ximena with a blank stare.