-INFO-

•Name: [Name] [Lastname], or [Name] Tempest
•Age: [Age]
•Description:
•An [h/c]-ette
•Golden eyes -like molten gold- (but also shimmer like crystals) said to be so beautiful that [name]'s protection squad had to convince her to wear a blindfold/black sun glasses because looking into her eyes strongly invoke one's desire to have those eyes stare at them and them only for the rest of eternity.(though [name] doesn't know that, cuz like every mc in fanfics these days she's gotta be dense *insert 'its the law' meme*)
•skin tone is [s/t]
•Said to be eye-catching to the point that she is more often than not described as the embodiment of beauty with a body that all-types of species will literally do anything to be able to even gaze at.
•I ain't gonna make a love interest list 'cuz I'm a hoe and now you are too, so obviously we gotta get them all.
•Her natural charisma,beauty,and personality makes her a magnet of all types of creatures that can form even a sliver of thought.
•Species: Modified ultimate slime (she modified her body to become similar to that of humans' and because of that she has her own scent unique to her alone that is like a heavenly scent at its lowest and can be a potent hormone-stirring drug at its highest.(this causes her to become hornee magnet of all-types of creatures). For those with very heightened hearing they would be able to hear a soft, calming melody emiting from her that when one listened to it they can fall asleep just by the melody.
•Abilities:
[Name] shares the same abilities as rimuru (sorry he unfortunately is mc's brother) and a few unique skills only she can use.
•Ultimate skills:
•Azathoth, God of void
•Akashic records
•Creation king
•Harvest king (Shub-Niggurath)
([Name] can also use the Ultimate Skills of Velgrynd & veldora 'cuz why not?)
•Chaos King (Nyarlathotep)-fr.veldora
•Flame Lord (Cthugha)-fr.velgrynd
•Unique skills:
[REDACTED]
•Manas:
•Ciel
•Micheal (Don't ask, just go with it)
•And I don't want no buts and ifs, constructive criticism is okay but no bs about details on tensura and kny, I'm the author, its my story.
•Now let's move on.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Note:(Hi!My name is Elae and I'm currently using my bffs' account because I don't have an email acc.
This is my first fanfic so please don't place too much expectations on me.
Kny and Tensura aren't mine as well as the cover photo.)