-CHAPTER 1-

Also Meanwhile......

Uppermoon 3 -akaza- was just mindin his own damn business eating his dinner in peace when
he suddenly felt a wacky ass sensation run across his body mid-bite.

Completely weirded out, he dropped his meal and stood up, observing his surroundings akaza is on full alert mode, ready to obliterate whatever da fawk is disturbing his meal.
'I swear if douma is somehow doing this I'll-', his thoughts though were cut off when he heard a familiar noise.

The strum of a biwa....

HE is calling them....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A while later, [name] finally saw a village in the distance after walking around for a while.
"Thankfully there seems to be civilization in this world, I wouldn't have to worry about being bored to death."Said [name] as she sighs in relief.
Sure she can leave this world if it had turned out to be a 'miss'(dubbed by veldora) but a large amount of energy was used to open the portal to a world that hasn't been explored before, not to mention its gonna lot of energy going to a new world cuz' she sure as heck ain't canceling her first vacation in 15 years just because the first world didn't work out.
{Shall I seal your abilities now mistress?} asked a certain mechanical voice.
"Please do ciel"
{How much power do I need to seal away mistress?} ciel asks again.
"Just leave a percentage of my powers untouched"
{As you wish}.

As soon as those words were said [name] felt something change, her aura that was near suffocating vanished in an instant and she felt her power be sucked in and locked away within her, it was an odd feeling for sure, but not entirely a bad one.

Deciding to go into the medium- sized village, she puts on her blindfold and walks towards its entrance, hoping to find a hotel or inn where she could sleep in.
Observing the village with universal perception now that she's in, [name] could get a rough layout of the village and its establishments.

timeskip..(brought to you by my laziness).

Staying in the village for the past few days, [name] was able gather some information about the world she's currently vacationing in by asking around, she did receive a lot of weird looks for her blindfolded eyes and odd clothing (she knows because she can practically feel their gazes burn through her.) but it was all worth it because she gathered some interesting information.

First, the fact that this world is currently in the taisho era. ([name] was very confused when she first went in the village because everything is so old fashioned.)

And second, There's demons here.......not the from heck kinda demons but still demons, she found this out by asking the locals why they temporarily barricade their windows at night, and she was immensely interested when they answer that it was to provide a sense of protection from the demons that roam the night, so she did what any sane, responsibly curious person would do.......go out of the village and roam its surrounding forest at night (those from tensura are gonna have a stroke when they hear about this late-night escapade of [name]) hoping to encounter one.

•••••••••
It disappointed her to say the least, she thought these oh so fearsome 'demons' (diablo and co. as well as guy crimson,bleu, vert and the hundreds of demons in the black corps. suddenly felt very offended for no reason) can at least be as strong as the monsters that generate in the upper floors of the labyrinth back at tempest, but not only is the 'demon' she found weak, its also quite unsightly (she removed her blindfold because she's out of the village anyways), they couldn't even speak to her because it seems that they're only capable of growling up a storm, so she just absorbed them thinking that there could be something interesting with their body composition.

And boy was she right bout that, with a quick analysis of the creature, ciel found out that there's human genes in its DNA, not to mention the foreign blood that was in the creatures body (albeit an only miniscule amount), so ciel and [name] easily came to the conclusion that this 'demon' was a former human turned into the abomination it is now by the blood of someone else.
With this knowledge in mind and a new found determination to learn more about these 'demons', [name] leaves the village (but not before saying goodbye and thank you to those that were kind to her) to start her journey once more.
••••••••••••

Not staying in one place for too long, the [h/c]-ette defeated and absorbed demons left and right, saving the citizens.(she might have also given them some diluted hipokte healing potions if they were sick and/or injured).

She's very much talked about.(even dubbed a goddess in disguise by some.)
••••••••••••

A crow perched onto Oyakata's finger is currently hysterically reporting to him the events it had seen the past few days it was tailing a certain [h/c]-ette
"I see, it seems my worries about that sudden sensation while ago was all for naught then, keep an eye on her, I wish to meet her soon" his gentle voice ordered as the crow flew away to continue its tailing duties.
Oyakata looked up with a smile.
"It was a good omen after all"
••••••••••••

Travelling around, [name] had learned quite a lot of things about 'demons', turns out some of them can actually speak, so absorbing and analyzing those that are capable of speech and comparing them to those that can't allowed [name] and ciel to learn that the more of the demon-turning blood a demon has in their body, the smarter and more powerful they are, ciel also ran across a few tests with the demons in [name]'s imaginary space (ciel used the demons that are far too feral and with no cohesive thoughts any longer for this) to determine if they have any weaknesses, and surprise- surprise its the sun.([name] jokingly regards to 'demons' as vampires 2.0 in her head from then on.)

Having already learned a crap-ton of information about demons it still wasn't enough for [name], she's as curious as a cat after all, she wanted to get to the bottom of this, to unearth the origins of these 'demons', to learn how these so called demon blood art works.

And what she wants, she gets.

••••••••••••••••
(Its a very boring chapter but please bear with me(⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠))-elae

(Also if you guys see this story on another platform or website please don't read it, I will only be publishing on wattpad until further notice.)-elae