-PROLOGUE-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Are you ready [name]? asked rimuru.
__________________________________
•Profile:
•Name:Rimuru Tempest
•Relationship w/ MC: [Siblings]
•Position in hierarchy:
~ Co-monarch of the jura
tempest federation w/ [name].
~ An esteemed ruler feared &
respected by creatures
around the world.
__________________________________
"100% ni-san, I didn't suffer through all those gruelling hours of sorting through the literal mountains of stuff everyone asked me to bring for nothing y'know?" [name] answered with a grin before it turned into a small wince as if she was having some major war flashbacks (and hearing the reports of how some -most- of their subordinates requested (read:subtly pleaded) to be able to join her in her journey, with some (*ehem* diablo and co. *ehem*) even attempting to sneak in her luggages so they can accompany her.) he'd say she very much is.

"Alright-alright I was just making sure, Its your first time travelling to other worlds after all" he explained. [name] huffed "I'm not a child anymore ni-san" she said with a small pout.
"Mhm,sure" rimuru said while staring at his sisters' pouting face
'Its about time my sister gets to have fun, ever since the start of the war against yuuki (which is 15 years ago already btw.) she became busy managing and managing the country alongside the others' rimuru thought, with ciel very much agreeing in the background.
"Don't forget to call me"
"I won't ni-san don't worry"
"Make sure not to do anything too drastic okay?we don't want to change the ecosystem of that world too much"
"Mh-"
*knocking noises*
Rimuru looks at the door then at [name] as if asking.
[name] nods at her brothers' silent inquiry.
"Come in" Rimuru said.
The door opens, revealing a familiar black-haired demon dressed in a butler uniform.
"Master" He spoke, bowing to rimuru.
"What is it diablo?"[name] said.
__________________________________
•Profile:
•Name:Diablo (Noir)
•Species:Demon
•Relationship w/ MC:
~Friends
~Master-Subordinate
•Position:
~One of the 12 guardians of the
Jura Tempest Federation.
~One of the 7 primordial
demons.
~Leader of the black numbers
~[Love Interest]
__________________________________
"We finished packing up food for your trip mistress"Diablo said, bowing towards [name] as well, with a small almost unnoticeable red tint on his cheeks. (Rimuru noticed though, and he mentally facepalmed while internally bemoaning his life of having an impossibly dense sister, with love-struck beings as either his friends or subordinates in the mix.)
"Well that's the last of my needed preparations, guess its time to go." [name] said walking towards the door with Rimuru and Diablo following her (like little ducklings)....
Walking towards their newly- made and dubbed 'portal room',
[name] and her ducklings are faced with their closest subordinates and friends wanting to be there for [name]s' departure.
"Please don't forget to summon us if you need our services mistress" A lady with white hair and crimson eyes spoke.
"Yeah!,Especially if someone is bothering you in anyway,shape, or form, just be rest assured mistress, we'll take care of it!" A young woman with purple hair said. (She and the others' faces darkened at the mere thought of someone bothering [name], specially because they're aware of what her scent can do.)
"And also please don't get too close to the life forms there, we can't trust anyone after all, who knows what intentions they have" Now its the young lady with yellow-hair's turn to chime in.
__________________________________
•Profile:[All 3 are demons]
•Name: Testarossa (Blanc)
•Relation w/ MC:
~Friends
~Master-Subordinate
~[Love Interest]
•Position:
~One of the 12 guardians
~Co-Leader of the black corps.
~One of the 7 primordials
•Name:Ultima (Violet)
•Relation:
~Friends
~Master-Subordinate
~[Love Interest]
•Positions:
~One of the 12 guardians
~Co-Leader of Black corps.
~One of 7 primordials
•Name:Carrera (Jaune)
•Relation:
~Friends
~Master-Subordinate
~[Love Interest]
•Position:
~One of the 12 guardians
~Co-Leader of Black corps.
~One of the 7 primordials
__________________________________
"Alright-alright I will" [name] answered with a sweat drop.
[name] then started saying her farewells with everyone else as she would be gone for a while, (Yeah, she'll regularly call but I'm sure we all know that ain't gonna be enough for her simps.)
then its time for her to leave.

Walking through the portal with everything she might need on her imaginary space she braces her self and closes her eyes to protect them from the bright light of the portal.
Then feeling herself finish being transported, she opened her eyes.
A dark but beautiful lush forest is what greeted her vision.

Meanwhile....
Oyakata gasped as he felt clutched his chest, a weird sensation running across his body, and hearing the gasps of the people in front of him, he can safely assume they felt it as well.
"M-Master!,are you okay?!" Mitsuri the Love Pillar said with concern in her voice.
"Yes, I am do not worry, I was only shocked because of that sensation, silence ensued,
"Master, do you have any idea of what that sensation could be?"
said Kocho Shinobu the Insect Pillar.
"Unfortunately, I don't Miss Kocho, do any of you have ideas?"
"It must be a demon master!! I cannot think of anything else that can have the ability to make us feel such an unflamboyant sensation!!" Uzui Tengen the sound hashira loudly exclaimed,
Hearing that and thinking it through, the others started to agree.
"It may be but we can't disregard other possibilities now can we?"
Ubuyashiki said.
"Then maybe its an omen master?" Giyu Tomioka said causing the others to look at him -some with raised eyebrows-
"That's a possibility, and when one thinks about it this possibility becomes more and more likely." Oyakata said.
"I don't get why the sensation we felt could possibly be an omen master!!, the sensation we all felt is easily more explained if it was a demon!!!" Rengoku Kyojuro borderline shouted.
"If it was a demon, how come none of us sensed it? Even if it were an uppermoon it still would've been impossible for it to miss detection since it made us feel that sensation after all...you all would've been able to sense where the sensation was coming from"
Ubuyashiki spoke making the hashiras' think through his words.
"Whether its a good or bad omen, I do not know"
"We can only hope its good".
ווו×וו•×•××וו•×וו•×ו×ו•
(Spent literal hours on dis, so I hope you enjoyed it ♡.) - elae

(Also if you guys see this story on another platform or website please don't read it, I will only be publishing on wattpad until further notice.)-elae