-CHAPTER 3-

A week after their first meeting [name] and douma became close, so close infact that [name]'s tensuran simps' 'There-is-a-new-formidable-rival' sensors started ringing to the highest degree (prompting an emergency meeting amongst the simps).

But [name] -who only stays a week per each village she visited- had to leave, which resulted in douma clinging to her like a leech until she either decides to stay or take him with her.

Poor [name] had to coax douma the man-child and remind him that he has duties both as a cult leader and as a demon.

But as expected the man-child doesn't give no fucks and continues to figuratively cosplay as a koala.

So they had come to a compromise, douma just wants to be with [name] and have no interest in doing anymore of his cult as well as his demon duties (like regularly reporting to the hee-he-i mean to muzan jackso- ehem sorry, muzan kiBuTsUjI).

Which will most likely end up with him facing the wrath of the demon king, and because [name] became quite fond of the affection-starved demon she decided 'fuck it' and told douma that he's coming with her.

My guy acted like a child that ate too much sugar when he heard that, and so [name] sat him down and they talked about how they'll travel together with douma being deadly allergic to the sun.

This is the summary of their talk:
[name] told douma that she can absorb him in the day so he'll be in her imaginary space away from the sun, causing douma's curiousity to peak so she took him in her imaginary space and gave him a small tour, douma definitely agreed but asked if he can still talk to her in there,

[name] answered yes, she also said that douma can wander in the day through her eyes (if I remember correctly veldora can see through rimuru's eyes when he's still in his stomach....so yeah) which then prompted [name] to make a decision to only wear sunglasses in the day so douma can see as well.

Oh and also she had douma try tempest food's of magically grown black rice and some feral (w/o ability to think) monster meat 'cuz why not?, and surprise-surprise he can actually eat and derive a lot of energy and nutrients from them, he even said "it's like eating a marechi, but better".

And also-also, [name] -who is worried that the demon king that douma told her about can find and kill douma for going 'rogue' and not doing his duties decided to tamper with his blood (with consent ofc) by using her previous analysis of the demon turning blood as well as some of douma's to create a similar but more potent and powerful blood to overwrite the demon king's control and curse, she succeeded ofc so now douma's connection is cut from the demon progenitor to avoid tracking and detection meaning douma's eyes became void of its previous writing.

Too bad......[name] quite liked the kanji in the eyes look, so spending a few minutes just staring intensely at douma's face (cue douma sweating buckets questioning what he did wrong to warrant such a look) she came up with the idea of the century.

"douma when I go back to where I came from would you come with me?"

"Eh?~, why are you even asking [name]-chan? Of course I would~"

And so a new corps. was born (name always found it quite unfair that her brother has the black corps. under his direct command while she had none), followers that are from another universe that are more than willing to always accompany her in her shinanigans.

The Golden corps.

And so with that out of the way the golden corps. is now officially a thing, so now she can put a mark on its first and (currently) only member: douma.

So all-in-all they're ready to leave and continue [name]'s journey of learning new things, but now with a new demon company.

ווווווווווווווווו