Double Trouble 💙

A certain blue masked turtle appears out of nowhere, along with some human- Except he is much taller than Reader knows him to be and he's... Missing an arm..?
(Technically an AU because Raph is still the leader and the Kraang situation didn't happen yet.)
_________________________________________

"There is NO way you can fit that in your mouth." N/n gives her red striped turtle friend an unimpressed look. "I hope you know you're a turtle not a snake." She raises an eyebrow but it doesn't seem to deter Leo.
"Psh, what's the difference?" The turtle raises the honeydew melon towards his beak again.
Y/n raises her right fist with only her index finger unfolded.

"One, snakes can expand their jaw wider," She unfolds her middle finger. "two, turtles don't have teeth-" She says that but when she looks at Leo she is met by a wide, shit-eating grin, pearly whites showing off with pride as he scoots closer with wiggling eyeridges.
The girl scoffs. "Ugh, right.. Mutants." She rolls her eyes and shoves Leo's face away but then snorts. "Not like human teeth are gonna do you any good, they're pretty lame."
Leo returns the snort but more smugly.

"Speak for yourself, I got a pair of mighty fine fangs too in here." He puffs his chest out, making the human tilt her head. "Fangs? You? Where?" She raises the same eyebrow again.

"Right here!"

Mikey literally falls from the ceiling and lands behind his older brother.
He hooks a finger in the corner of the slider's mouth and pulls it back until said canines show. "See?" He chuckles.
Leo's right eye slightly twitches. "Het your finger hout of mhy mouph behore I hite it ophh," Leo tries his best to sound threatening but his words come out jumpled, making his sibling giggle instead.

"Well, what do you know, he wasn't kidding," N/n leans closer to inspect the new sight. "Okay but why is that kinda hot.."
Although Leo and her are not looking into each other's eyes they both narrow them at the other.
The two teens both feel their faces heat up just a bit.

"Chareful, I mhight hite," Leo's voice draws N/n's attention and she finally meets his half-lidded eyes.
He's trying to smile smugly but thanks to Mikey it looks more like a half-hearted sneer.
Y/n unconsciously gulps, eyebrows drawing together ever so slightly.

Is it weird to say she kinda wants him to?

I mean.... CaUgh?

"Yeah right." N/n flicks him in the snout to get the thought out of her head.
At the same time Mikey lets go.

"What's all this ruckus about?"

Donnie, having just woken up trots into the kitchen, zooming straight for the coffee machine.
N/n looks towards the sleep deprived twin with a crooked smile.
Donnie's sleep schedule could use some fixing, as per usual.

"Hey D," She waves at him.
The soft-shell nods at her in acknowledgement. "Mmm." He hums, not feeling very vocal just yet.
Leo and Mikey copy N/n's actions and wave at their purple adorned sibling.
The human stands from the table and walks over to him. "Didn't sleep much, did you?" She puts her hand atop his head and pats him a couple times.
Donnie may not be nearly as comfortable with her as her blonde sister but he can handle a couple touches.
He shakes his head, humming again.
The girl smiles at him knowingly.

"Leonardo, put that melon down!" From the corner of her eyes she sees him raise the fruit to his beak again.
Having had enough of his shenanigans, N/n chucks the wet coffee filter Donnie just used at him.
When the soaked paper meets his face with a soggy splat, Leo drops the melon.
Donnie can't help spitting his coffee out from a laugh bubbling up.

"Geez," N/n sighs, bringing her hands to her hips.
Leo shakes his head like a dog when wet, sending the filter in Mikey's face instead- The youngest flails his arms around in distress.
The slider shoots his human friend a salty glare.
Y/n returns it. "How many times must I tell you 'no' before you listen?" She snatches another filter- Donnie made 2 cups of coffee, he must have had a real bad night.