•.°.•. Chapter-2.•.°. •

•.°.•.°.•.°.OWNED BY SINNER.°.•.°.•.°.•

⋅⋅⋅⋅∘∘∘⋄⊷o⊶⋄∘∘∘⋅⋅⋅⋅

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself, if you want them to stay at their respective place" a roar from Adalyn white echoed in the meeting room. everyone was shocked would be an understatement they had their jaw hanging ajar.

Adalyn white was known as a ruthless businesswoman. C.E.O of white corp. one of the companies that are kissing the limit of the sky. but she was a calm woman. she was known to be blank. she would glare at you and you will feel burns on your skin.

"print it in your head, my sister is where I drew my limits." she let out utter calmly making the atmosphere thicker than it is already. leaning back onto her rich black leather swilling chair she let her long and wide eyes lashes touch her naturally pinkish cheeks for a moment before aiming her clam death glares to the person on her target.

"ms. white-" the person whose hands was out of control of his saggy brain spoke but as soon as he tried to address her. she cut him between his sentence."Mr. knight, you could pack your stuff and leave. you don't have to waste your time where you aren't gonna get anything." Adalyn said playing with a matte black color-covered pen between her fingers. just when she finishes herself Mr. knight's jaw settles itself on the expensively vibing glass-surfaced meeting table.

._ADALYN WHITE's P.O.V_.

"I refuse to believe that you are letting go of a huge profit like me ms. white think before you make these harsh decisions about your company. this could make pretty good damage to your company." I just want to take his eyes out of their sockets and donate them. stretch his tongue and tie around his neck because he is getting on my nerves.

can't he get a fact straight to his thick skull? I know I'm hugging loss closely to myself after whatever shit I said but you don't have to rub it on my face. I hate when I get myself into loss even if it is rare but it fucking anger me. but I can't keep working on a project with an idiot like him who can't even keep his hands to himself even in a bloody meeting room. I envy the men who make girls uncomfortable.

but yikes! here we are listening to a moraless man who is talking so full of himself like this whole world is thirsty over his deals and projects maybe they do I'm not the whole world. I work on my own rules and morals and the most important one is 'respect the woman' but he doesn't have a single idea of how to keep it on track.

"Mr. Knight I already make myself clear before. either you leave or keep a seat occupied." no, please leave your ass and leave I can't bare your existence for even a second more. man if you keep my chair occupied I might cruse you. so, you better go. 

- Stupid Adalyn why do you have to be an OMR sheet? this could be done without your extra ass.

- Because I had a huge ass ego creeping me out.

- Oh! how-

- Shut up! and bye

"Ms. white  I think you are very well aware of what are you doing. nothing is hidden from this world, not even my connections." oh! y gosh I'm about to piss in my pants. little motherfuckers can't even threaten by their own power. useless shits. 

"ouch! that was pretty hard Mr. knight" he is nonsense by his existence. can't believe his company is 2nd biggest around states. lucky bitch.

"Ms. Adalyn White we will meet very soon and then you would be regretting to using this sultry mouth of yours against me" be thankful sisterfucker god grant me a lot of patience otherwise till now you would be having a broken nose and a black eye. your annoyingly handsome face would be having other kinds of symmetry.

"I would be waiting for that time Mr. Knight. but for now respectively fuck off from my face." he thinks he owns everyone around him bloody hell. fuck off bloody fuck or you would be leaning with your broken balls in your hands. 

- hahaha! that would be a sight.

- huh! thank you for agreeing with me my lord.

- oh! bitch.

- get down from my face.

"have some pleasant days Ms. white" thank god he blesses me with his absence. I think I might tell my cleaning staff to use extra air cleaner where he was sitting with his Stinking ass. gosh! he was so cheap wrapped in silver.

what a relief now I can enjoy my boring meeting peacefully.

。⁠*+°.+THE WORLD OF LOVE AND HATE。⁠*+ 。⁠*+.

If you are reading this thank you so, much. this is for you'll-

Dear readers, 

You'll get every single right to be happy. you'll deserve the whole world my Lil champs. Never let anyone make you think otherwise <3.

You'll gotta the main and permanent source of your own happiness. so, they can't snatch it from you and return it back with tears and insecurities.

-𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 -𝓼𝓼𝓲