•.°.•. Chapter-4.•.°. •

I will bend the world to your happiness.

-Andrew Raid 

•.°.•.°.•.°.OWNED BY SINNER.°.•.°.•.°.•

⋅⋅⋅⋅∘∘∘⋄⊷o⊶⋄∘∘∘⋅⋅⋅⋅

.o.THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW.o.

"AARON" a panicked voice echoed inside the walls of the massive mansion. her voice speaks about her inner tourmaline, she was afraid, and her heart races faster than her mind. the moment she got a call from Aaron's nanny saying that he is having a panic attack. Adalyn ran cold just like everything shattered like a little fragile glass doll.

 somewhere she started to believe that her son is doing fine. he will overcome those panic attacks and live his life freely, not like she lived her childhood in pure terror. when she registered the last words of Aaron's nanny, she tells her that they are heading to the White mansion. in a blink, she was driving to her son at the speed of light. 

at a pinpoint she reached home she ran with her 6 inches heels hurting her legs but she was carefree at that moment all she could think about is her son and he is having a panic attack. but the moment she entered the mansion she heard the sounds like someone is arguing and Aaron is one of them but she couldn't recognize the second heavily muscular and deep voice. after trying hard to recognize the owner of that beautiful voice she decided to find out in person.

so, she entered with slow and feathery steps in Aaron's room. and there they are Aaron on top of the stranger, beating the hell out of him with his tiny, chubby punches. she smiled..!! 

.o.ANDREW's POINT OF VIEW.o.

 this little chubby ball gave me directions to a beautiful mansion, from outside I can conclude this mansion had a light theme where as My mansion has a dark theme and my parents one has a theme of red and black royalty. that is the least concern of mine right now.

 the moment which I supposed his home came into view his green eyes shines with fucking stares in them. then he leads me to his room saying his mama is at work I wonder what work his mama does to afford this beautiful massive mansion. now I'm inside his room arguing with Thor and Iron Man no matter how intelligent Tony Stark was power rules upon him.

 so, we have come far to 2-96 points in our purely fair debate. 

"but Thor is handsome like I and your Iron Man is ugly as fuck like you" Oops- I just figured out that the baby is so sensitive because pearl-like tears are polling on the brim of his beautiful green eyes.

 "but mama says Aaron is cute, not ugly," he said making himself so small in front of me fighting with his little chubby cute fingers. he ducked his head down, this child is something different because having insecurities at this very age is like the odd one out. 

"Are you 4? Who cries upon being called ugly" 

"Aaron is 6 Rew and that bad uncle says ugly people deserve beating because other people's eyes got hurt because of their ugliness" the fuck- I feel the urge of cutting that bad uncle's tongue. seriously, who the fuck told these shits to a child. no! No! no! I need to fix this. 

"Hey! Green eyes. let me tell you a secret" I signaled him to come forward and start acting like this is a most secret topic to be discussed. just like he kept his ear close to my face.

 "whenever anyone calls you ugly, all you have to do is spit in their eyes, punch their faces, broke their nose and desi run!!" I whispered into his ears and watched his eyes get bigger because of amusement. and now I'm fucking afraid his eyes are so beautiful to be popped out of sockets and lay there useless.

 "Aaron can break noise," he asked cutely and I nodded my head. 

"you can have green eyes after all you are strong" 

"Aaron is not strong" he gave it with a puppy face. 

"you are strong baby. to prove it let's fight" 

"Fight? but Rew is so big Aaron gonna lose the fight" Ahh!! this kid should stop being so insecure. hell! off course I will win but I don't want to win this fight. for the first time in my life, I wanted to lose.

 "so, what we can do to make Aaron big?"

 "ca-can we-e..." he is shuttering, but he is suggesting something.

 "yes! Baby we will do anything and everything you like"

 "Really?" his shining eyes and a small smile says that he is happy with my answer.

 "of course baby"

 "then can we fight like I'm Iron Man and you're that ugly stupid purple monster" Hhh! Did he just says I'm ugly and stupid he is crossing his limits now. no, fucking way in hell I'm gonna be a purple monster. he could screw himself with his insecurities. it's his problem, not mine after all bloody I'm out and he will cry like a baby. fuck and then I'll call him ugly and stupid. evil!! 

and this is how everything went down and now this little Iron Man is sitting on my chest where I'm wearing a mask whom he addressed as an ugly-stupid purple monster. eww!!

 "Aaron man is going to kill you stupid purple" Yes! These are the stupid nickname he gave to me and himself. he is such an annoying kid to the worst I'm stuck with him. but my favorite part is he is laughing, not a small smile but laughing wholeheartedly.

 "now purple die" With this he throws one of his weak punches and I die. 

"YEHH! AARON KILLED THE MONSTER" He is happy and enjoying his time. shouting this thing over and over again he get down from his fluffy soft bed and started to do a cute dance swingings his hips from left to right. but then he ran into a young lady and hug her knees. I can't make up her face because of this stupid ass mask.

 "mama see Aaron killed the purple Monster" He pointed towards me and I lift my head and sit. I take off my mask and the human body came into my view could never be a human with goddess looks. fuck! Rew you are drooling on a mama.

 but she is such mommy material. and I can tell she is taking her time to admire me I'm proud of myself for hitting the gym for 2-3 hours every day.

 "you are a dead purple monster you can't sit" Saying these green eyes come towards me and took his arms forward telling me to lift him to the bed and I did smilingly. his next move was unexpected. he slapped my face.

"Aaron told you, you are dead then act like a dead body." this little shit embarrassed me in front of my brand-new crush. Rew! you are screwed. Surprisingly I don't feel anger building inside me because I have felt the urge to bend the world down to these kids just to hear those melodious giggles again. 

。⁠°.+THE WORLD OF LOVE AND HATE。⁠*+ 。⁠

If you are reading this thank you so, much. this is for you'll-

Dear readers,

I wish I could tell you all that you are beautiful inside and out. don't be a doormat to them. never allow them to walk over you in the name of love and friendship. if they don't make you like a king/queen then baby they are not for you. 

please know that you are amazing, a rare and beautiful masterpiece that one day you'll recognize and appreciate <3.

my Instagram: pixiex.stix 

p.s. follow me on Instagram I'm starting the aesthetics of this book there. you all are free to Dm me when anyone feels low on the need to talk out anything because they say you can rent better in a stranger's inbox. love you all!!

-𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 -𝓼𝓼𝓲