3 || 𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭

" PARK JIMIN

" PARK JIMIN... " 

Author Kim's pov :- 

Yn : "hmm.. so? " 

Jimin : "so? I am park jimin and with my money and power I can even throw you out of the country and also ruin you " 

Yn : " wait- didn't you said that after hearing your name I will pee cause of fear. So mr park jimin, can you see my dress getting wet ?" 

Jimin rolled his eyes . 

Yn picked Tanny from the ground. 

Jimin murmured " oh God help me out from this gir- " 

He was cut by yn. 

Yn : " Tanny let's go. Let's not time waste with this brat. " 

Jimin: " Miss take yourself and this brat of yours away from me. Or otherwise, you can't even imagine what I will do to you." 

Yn : "oh shut ur little threats up. Don't call my tanny brat because you are that one only. And yeah! don't even dare to smoke in my place. Get it in ur useless mind mr. Spoilt brat" 

With this she went towards the hall with tanny leaving jimin there only.

Jimin : " what a bitchy attitude she has. "

Then he remembered that he was on the phone call before she started arguing with him.

" I had to call him again " He said.  

He pulled the phone from his pocket.

On the call~ 

Jimin : " hello! "

??? : " yes, jimin " 

Jimin : " ahh! You pabo.. I am older than you, call me hyung. " 

??? : "but shorter then me in height." 

Jimin : "you!! Muscle pig, u are not gonna to get a banana milk for tomorrow. I won't buy" 

??? :" oh no hyung. Sorry hyung. Please buy me one, you know right you are my favourite hyung." 

Jimin : "now buttering me? Huh!? Then what about tae? Isn't he is ur fav, jungkook?  

Jungkook : "umm... he is too hyung and you are too... all the hyung are my fav. Now plz buy me one please hyung. " 

Jimin : "fine kookie, I was just kidding. I will get u one of the banana milk tomorrow too " 

Jungkook: " thank you hyung. " 

Jimin : "btw kookie, where is suga hyung. I call him and you received his phone."