7 || 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 ?

Author Kim's pov - 

Yn just roasted the teacher, the whole class was filled with laughter. Where the lady was embarassed infront of all. She regret talking to yn and messing with her. She is regretting for telling lies about yn cheating in exam as she didn't even glace at someone during exam times in exam hall. But for her, yn just embarassed her infront of everyone. Her prestige and ego was hurt. How can shee even shut up after it? She have to reply in more savage way to yn and give her a punishment. 

She opened her mouth to yell at yn but the bell rang, reminding the period is over. The class wasn't that silent as it was during the lecture. The students started giggling and talking about how savage yn is. Whereas, the boys again got the reasons to drool over her more. Everyone was chatting with there friends.

 Soon the math professor, Mr. Yeon entered the class, but soon stopped at the door and gave a horrified look to the history teacher and the student. And why wouldn't he? A teacher was right standing in front of the classroom and the students were between themselves ignoring the teacher, making the class a fish market. And the teacher? What she was doing? Lost in her own thoughts, making a angry ugly pout and making some new evil plot against someone? If she is the one who is busy in herself then who would mind the students discipline? 

Mr. Yeon scoffed and did a eye roll and went in front of the class. He placed his books and files on the teacher's desk and turned towards his side facing Mrs. Yoon who was in her own world unknown to the fact that bell rang and another teacher even came. Mr. Yeon sighed and began to speak to mrs. Yoon. 

Mr. Yeon : "Yoon Mam, if you don't mind, then bell already rang and it's my time to take class so please if you could excuse us

As soon as mr. Yeon said that, mrs. Yoon came back from her own world and looked at mr. Yeon not hearing whatever he said to her.

Mrs Yoon : "What are you doing here Profesor Yeon? It's time for my class now" 

Mr Yeon : " Miss I would suggest you to look at the clock, your class is over and the bell already rang. " 

Mrs Yoon looked at the time and cursed under her breath as she again embarassed her self infront of a MALE teacher. She nervously smiled to him and hurriedly left the class 3D . Mr Yeon looked at mrs yoon's disappearing figure and sighed. Then he turned towards the fish market and yelled to keep silence. Once the class got the presence of the teacher's arrival they kept silence in the classroom and Mr Yeon started the class. 

Mr Yoon : "So I hope everyone has completed there homework. And with these Exponents chapters ends. Let's proceed towards next chapter, Algebra, Expressions and Factorisation. Ok so class, anybody know what is algebra? Anyone? "

Time Skip :-  

Author's POV-