5 || 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘶𝘺

~Time skip~

~Time skip~

Y/n's pov :-

As, i reached the university with Lisa, i sad her to go to the gate if university and wait for me, while i park my 'Expensive' car in the parking slot.

I noticed, As Lisa went towards the gate, the boys were drooling over her. She did a big ass disgusted eye roll nd went over. Uwu! Thts my girl!

As i parked my car, i hear some screams..

Boy1 : "Ow! She is rich! A new car! "

Girl60 : "Probably her sugar daddy gifted her"

Girl89: "I agree, she is a sult anyway"

Boy7 : "Bitch! Fuck your mouth! She is my girl!"

Boy11 :" What the fuck Rocky? She is already mine"

Boy77 :"Fuck off! She is hot, she will be my gf"

Boy7 :"haha..In your dreams"

Boy213 :"Yniee baby be my wifey"

Boy69: "No honey, be my child's mom and my mommy"

Boy480 : " I can pleasure you more than them in bed babygirl" 

Boy96 : "I  can be a wild daddy to you at bed my lil sexy sult" 

And the never-ending saga continued..

As i got out from the car after parking, their disgusting screams was making me deaf! I ignored them and went towards Lisa. When the university students were getting in my nerves, i shot a deathly glare to them. Which successfully make them scared and shut there mouth.

Lisa : "girl, your fanboys are gonna make me deaf"

Yn : "idgaf to their bullshit, woman!"

Lisa : " whatever! Even if I were a boy, I would be like them too! I would like to date you if I was a boy cuz you are that typa girl that everyone wants it!"

Yn : " hey, shut up! "

I said giving her 'seriously? You too!'

Yn : "but too sad. I am a girl even you too! And I am straight than a line is"

I said nd smirked a little. Listening this, Lisa pouted and then laughed. I chuckled. I looked at my watch nd then point it!

Yn : "time is running. Hurry up"

Lisa nodded.. we started to walk in the corridors, towards our lockers.

Even till we reached our lockers to get our stuff, the boys nd girls stared fanboying nd fangirling me nd Lisa. And us being us, WE DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK TO THEM!!