6 || 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

( Author kim - the dialogues which will be in left hand will represent that it's is said in English language, and rest for Korean or native language ) 

--

At, Bangtan High University S.K ~ a

Author Kim's pov :- 

???6 : "Hello. Myself Park Rosé. Hope we can be friends." 

Rosé said with a pretty smile. The boys in the class went wild and she chuckled. ???3, ???4 and ???5 glared at the boys making them shut their filthy mouth. 

???5 : " Myself Jeon Jungkook. Stay way from me and my hyungs and Rosé." 

???4 : " Kim Taehuyng. Same as jungkook " 

Both Taehuyng and jungkook said with cold and scary voice but sexily. 

???3 : " Park Jimin! " 

Jimin said sexily with cold voice. 

Now it was time for girls to scream and fangirl them

Now it was time for girls to scream and fangirl them. By surprise Miss yoon Was impressed by the three sexy boys, not by there studies but with there looks. Too much noise and sound! Maybe the other class got disturbed as well... 

Mrs. yoon : " Class! Silent... I am Mrs. yoon, your history teacher and even class teacher. I want you guys to behave well and make section 3D best of all other... Okay, now, Rosé, jimin, taehyung and jungkook find a seat for youself and sit. If there is any problem take help from your classmates beside you. Listen the lecture well and take notes! Now go! " 

Jimin, Taehuyng and Jungkook rolled there eyes at mrs. yoon While finding their seats. Mrs.yoon ended the noise pollution by this and started the lecture. 

Jimin' pov :- 

we introduced ourselves. The boys were looking at my sister with wide eyes and hung mouth open. I glare at them. They look away. Huh! Scary pussy cats!