4 || 𝘚𝘶𝘯

Yn pov :- 

Yn pov :- 

Now, every guest have leave.. even Lisa and that spoilt brat boy. now it's me, dad mom, oppa and my tannie.. 

I went upstairs and unlocked my room..

I went towards my bedroom. I place tanny on his own little couch or sofa and sat beside him. 

"Tanny, baby you know what? You scared me for a bit when you went missing. But you know what?  you did a great job by barking on that asshole boy. I love you my baby tanny. But tanny do go somewhere without me or someone okay? Promise me sweetheart " I said with concerned about tanny and pats his head slowly. 

" woof! Woof! " He said insuring me. I smiled. 

 " I still remember, how I meet you in my school days. Once i was coming back to home from school. It was a rainy day. That day was the first time I saw you under tree, hiding yourself by hugging yourself like a ball. You had some buries on your body and you need to be treated. You were starving. I can feel you that time, so, I bought you up cause I was unable to see you pain. Then at home I treated you, give you food.. then you became the member of kims within some days.. you know, you were my best gift, I ever got. how memorable that day was. Isn't it? "I said. 

 " Let's take. a picture " I said again pulling out my Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, my oppa has given me when I was 12 years and he was 16 at that time. It's quite expensive, I know... hehehe... Best oppa in this world you know! 

When I said that tanny come near me agreeing to take pictures. I put tanny on my lap and being his face near my face and clicked the selfies.. Most of them were goob cause of the hd camera in my iPhone. Hehe.. 

I opened my Instagram account ' @elegant_kimyn ' 

Well, it's common to get too much notification and popularity  for being the one and only daughter and sister of famous and rich business man and an ex-model. Yeah! My mom was an famous model before oppa's birth. But, god- this much. No please...  

The app opened and.. Gosh! Not again bruh- 

104577 new likes, 20846 new comments, 12396 new followers bruh plz, I already have 7 million followers, I don't need any more. Most of the followers were boys and some were from big companies official too, mainly the company of modeling and fashion.. it's because they want me to join their company and do model so their stuffs can get sold. They are choosing me and sending me joining request again and again because they thought I am beautifull and many people love me so the people will buy the company 's stuff. But obviously, I refused, as I want to focus on my studies. ThenI look up and new messages was like 17639-  heck!