B1, Ep 1: The Boy In The Iceberg

(I'm adding azula to the harem and maybe june still thinking about her and female aang's name is anne)

Katara Narrating:

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders.

But when the world needed him most, he vanished. 

A hundred years have passed, and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that, somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icy Sea

(A small canoe comes into view, its motion through the water indicated by the wake left behind it. On the canoe are two people a boy and a girl. Sokka, a teenage boy, and his younger sister, Katara, a teenage girl, are sitting in the canoe. Sokka holds a spear at the ready, while Katara simply stares into the water on the other side of the boat. A fish is swimming close to the surface right in front of Sokka, who is focused on it, following its every movement)

Sokka: It's not getting away from me this time.

(He grins confidently over his shoulder in the direction of Katara)

Sokka: Watch and learn, Katara. This is how you catch a fish.

(Katara seems indifferent to his claim and turns back to her side of the boat again. Her expression changes to surprise, as she looks down into the water over her shoulder, another fish quickly swims by her, close to where she sits. She shoots a quick glance toward her brother, removing the glove from her left hand. She stretches her arm out in the direction of the fish, taking a deep breath. Her look is a mixture of concentration and apprehension as she starts making a wavy motion with her wrist, moving her hand up and down. Sokka is still focused wholly on the fish in front of him, is completely unaware of what is happening behind his back. As Katara continues to move her hand, the water in front of Katara, just in front of the shot, starts to ripple. Suddenly, a bubble of water rises up from the ocean containing the newly trapped fish)

Katara: Sokka, look!

Sokka: Sshh! Katara, you're going to scare it away.

(A look of bliss adorns his face. He licks his lips and wiggles his fingers, not taking his eyes off the fish)

Sokka: Mmmm... I can already smell it cookin'.

(Behind Sokka, Katara is still making circular movements with both her arms, suspending the bubble of water that holds the fish in the air and moving back and forth. Her face contorted slightly by the focus it takes to control the water)

Katara: But, sokka! I caught one!

(The bubble containing her fish slowly drifts around her to hang over Sokka, who is still oblivious. As the bubble hovers over his head, Sokka raises his spear to strike the fish he was following. He bursts the bubble of water with the blunt end of his weapon, causing Katara to lose control of the water, it rains down on Sokka, soaking him)