B1, Ep 3: The Southern Air Temple

Katara Narrating:

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Y/n. And although his a master at airbending, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Y/n can save the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(A beautiful sunrise peeks above some cliffs. The beams of the morning sun reflect on the water, bathing the whole scene in yellow light. Y/n and the rest have made a camp on a shore. Appa is seen chewing on some grass while the smoke of the nearby campfire rises to the sky. Sokka is lying in a blue sleeping bag next to the fire. Y/n, Anne and Katara are stop of Appa. Y/n sits on Appa's head checking the knots that tie the reins to Appa's horns. Anne and Katara are sitting on the saddle, fiddling with their luggage)

Anne: Wait 'til you see it, Katara! The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

Y/n: You got that right!

Katara: Guys, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you two have been home.

Y/n: That's why we're so excited!

Katara: It's just that... a lot can change in all that time.

Anne: We know, but we need to see it for ourselves.

(Y/n jumps off Appa, landing softly due to his airbending. he walks over to a snoring Sokka, who is lying in his sleeping bag)

Y/n: Wake up, Sokka! Air Temple, here we come!

(Sokka awakens, making groggy noises)

Sokka: Uggh! Sleep now. Temple later.

(Sokka turns around, showing his back to Y/n and falls back asleep, snoring as soon as his eyes close. Y/n looks discontent with Sokka's attitude, but he quickly smiles mischievously. Y/n grabs a small, thin stick. Anne realizes what he's about to do and smiles)

Anne: Oh, this is going to be good.

Y/n: Sokka! Wake up!

(Y/n moves the stick up and down the sleeping bag, only touching Sokka with the tip of it)

Y/n: There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!

(Sokka lazily opens one eye before yelling out in horror)

Sokka: Ahh!

(He quickly rises and hops around, still inside the sleeping bag)

Sokka: Get it off! Get it off!

(After two hops, Sokka slams flat to the ground)

Sokka: Ahh!

(Anne laughs at Sokka with Katara as he falls over)

Y/n: Great! You're awake! Let's go!

Ketu Harbor

(A naval base where several Fire Nation ships are lined up next to each other. A smaller ship is docked between all the others, identical mastodons. Its walkway is down and Zuko and Iroh are leaving the ship)