Small Issues

[E/c] - Eye color.

____________________________________________

Yet again I was there.

The place where it all happened.

Yet again, I saw him doing it.

He rammed my dad's car and made it fall down the road, as everything started spinning in the air.

And then, the end.

I woke up just to see my father's desperate attempts to stop that man from doing harm, even then trying to speak with that.. monster.

But of course, the goodness of my father couldn't stop the hate and sadism in front of him. He stabbed Dad multiple times, before letting him bleed out by the side of the car.

Then, he did the same to my mom. And finally, came over to me.

My whole body trembled as I was filled with desire of vengeance, desire to stand up and grab that motherfucker's throat and then rip his head off.. But I couldn't.

I was weak.

I was unable to help my own parents.

He sat near me and watched me cry, again only smiling at it.

"Your father was such a troublemaker, wasn't he?" He smirked, looking over at the body.

"And that's what happens to troublemakers." He laughed a bit before pointing his dagger at my dad.

"You don't want to be a troublemaker and end up like your father, don't you?"

"I want to kill you."

"I don't.." I spat it out instead of the only thought in my mind, feeling powerless and so alone.

He stood up silently, and then chuckled for a moment. When he grabbed my dad's phone and called up for Police and Ambulance to arrive, he simply threw it away to the river and took me out of the seat, placing me near the car. And of course, he left.

But he also gave me something.

Something I won't ever forget.

An opinion.

Humans are not better than the monsters they fear. They're worse. And even if they deserve a second chance, I wouldn't give it to them.

I stood up and yelled on top of my lungs, before falling down..

Down into the abyss of pain, loneliness and hate.

I woke up with a gasp, my eyes shot open with tears trailing down my cheeks. I raised my hand and up to my face, fluttering my eyes shut and wiping them from my tears.

"A nightmare.." I sighed and looked over at the window.

Morning rays shone brightly through the window blinds, illuminating parts of the room with a warm and gentle glow. My eyes fluttered shut again as the light cut through my eyes, taking my time to adjust to it.

I slowly stood up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a cold shower. It sort of helped me to forget the things I see, and emboldened me.

When I did the morning stuff such as brushing my teeth, making the bed and taking on my daily set of clothes, I heard knocking.

I went down the stairs up to the door and opened it just to see Frisk.

"[Y/n]!" She said before hugging me tightly, as I sighed in relief.

Yeah, she really manages to change someone's mood from terrible to good in just a moment.