Morning!

Chara's POV

I woke up on a bed in a room with blue walls, still only distantly recalling on what happened yesterday.

"Ow.." I grabbed my head, because it hurted as heck.

Did I pass out?

That would be unlikely.

I raised myself up and looked around.

So strange.. It seemed that it should be quite cool at night, but I didn’t freeze at all. Looking down at my body, it dawned on me what caused such a pleasant and warm sleep ..

"His hoodie.?"

I didn't know exactly how to feel.. Gratitude that he took care of me or anger that he touched me when I was sleeping?.

Obviously the first option.

Smiling, I pulled the hood on and sat like that for a couple of minutes. With comfort .. With pleasant sensations.

"Thank you.." I whispered, and then shifted my gaze to my legs.

"Oh, my boots!"

While I was still putting them on, someone opened the door. I quickly raised my head up to see, but the person who entered was [Y/n].

"Morning, Red." He said, smiling.

"Morning.?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, well. You fell asleep while we were on a walk yesterday, so I had to Uhm.." He stopped awkwardly. "Carry you back home."

"Oh?"

My face didn't represent the hidden embarrassment, but instead confusion.

"Did I fall asleep?"

"You did apparently. So I guess that "needless" part was pretty much exaggerated."

"Oh no.."

"Is something wrong?" He asked softly, coming closer.

"I.." I knew what was happening.

Even if I'm a demon right now, my body is still.. I am still a human on behalf. And humans barely have any magic!

It only shows up when you fall into the Underground. It's magic fills you and your soul, uncovering your hidden abilities. That's what happened to me, and to Frisk..

Oh, wait a minute! Does it mean it also happened to him?

"I think it's fine." I said quickly, jumping out of the bed.

"You're not looking so confident though," I looked at him with annoyance.

"Okay, okay!.."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Hm.." I thought.

Well, he could make those pancakes again. And I won't be lying if I say it's good. And with chocolate syrup it was even better!