#1: First Day

[A/N: Before this chapter starts, I wanna say thank you to lilMeOw584 for helping me in it!]

"Aish! I'm late again!" Yeji said as she woke up, realising that she's late.

She got up, got changed, did her morning routine then ran to school, "Bye mom bye dad! Love you!" She said as she dashed out of her home.

She reached at her school late, she took a deep breath and opened the door, Miss Park, their class teacher, was already there, "So, Hwang Yeji, why are you late again?" She asked her, "Sorry madam, I got up late today!" She apologized as she kept bowing to her.

"Last warning, Yeji, if you came late again, you'll get punishment, now go to your seat" She said to her, pointing on Yeji's seat.

Yeji silently walked to her seat, she sighed, she was seated next to her best friend, Choi Jisu, "Yeji-ah~ you came late again? Your boyfriend was looking for you" Jisu said to her.

"I'll meet him after class" She replied and sighed, "Anyways, wanna meet after school?"

"Sure! Where should we meet?" She asked her excitedly.

"Let's go to the mall today" She replied and smiled.

They started their own conversation between them.

Soon the class ended, it was recess, Yeji and Jisu were racing to the cafeteria, Yeji was on lead, "You'll never be able to defeat me!" Yeji said and continued running.

Jisu rolled her eyes, Yeji didn't saw a guy coming towards her, she tripped and fell on him, making them kiss.

Soobin, Yeji's boyfriend who just came out of the cafeteria saw it, he was in tears, he went away from there.

"Move from me!" The guy said to Yeji pushing her away from him, both stood up, Yeji was blushing, even though she had a boyfriend but she had never kissed him nor she let him kiss her, she stared at him, she was blushing.

"I-I-I-I am sorry.. I didn't mean to do that..." She stuttered, "Like I even care" He said in a cold voice and rolled his eyes, he had his hands in his pockets.

He was Yeonjun, the son of one of the richest people in the city, he had grew up with family issues.

A cold yet hot boy, born with attitude, a independent and loving girl, brave inside.

He walked away, "Woah woah woah! Did you just did it?!" Jisu said to her, "I- don't know, Jisu, I don't know" Yeji replied.

"Hope that Soobin didn't saw anything" Jisu said.

"Yeah... let's go to the cafeteria already" Yeji replied as she walked towards the cafeteria.

She saw her boyfriend, Soobin sitting at a bench all alone, he was looking mad, she sat next to her, "Hey babe~ What happened? Why so mad?" She asked him as she gently hugged him.

"Don't touch me you cheater! Go back to the new guy!" He said to her rudely and shrugged her off.

"Baby-" She got cut off by Soobin, "Let's break up, you'll be better with that guy, Yeonjun" He sighed.

"Babe... it was an-" She once got cut off by Soobin, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE FUCKING WORD FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! NOW LET'S JUST END IT AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" He yelled.

"YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO CAN DECIDE WHAT I HAVE TO DO!"

Both of them stood up from their seats.

"LISTEN TO ME YOU CHEATER HWANG FUCKING YEJI, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK BACK TO ME?!"

"I didn't cheat on you! It was all an accident! Why don't you understand me?" She had teary eyes while saying it.

"I don't fucking care, it's over, don't you ever show me your fucking face ever again"

"Well, you two are in the same high school, same class just different divisions, there is a lot of chance of you two meeting each other" Jisu said to them.

"Did I fucking ask from you?!" He replied rudely to Jisu

She slapped him immediately, "It's between us, you don't have a single fucķing right to talk rudely to her, you understand?" She said to him sarcastically

"How dare you h-" that's all he could say before the bell rang, indicating that recess is over, they went to the class.

The teacher entered the class, all the students stood up and greeted her, Miss Jeon, "Good morning students! Hope you all-" She got cut off by a boy who came running into the class.

"Sorry, ma'am, I was in division C, I thought it was my class" The boy said while panting, Yeji and Jisu recognised him, he was the boy who had Yeji kissed accidentally earlier.

"Choi Yeonjun? The exchange student, right?" Miss Jeon asked him, "Yes ma'am" He replied and runs his fingers through his hair, "Alright, Choi Jisu, please pack your stuff and come here" Miss Jeon said to Jisu, "Jisu-ya, you are gonna leave?" Yeji asked Jisu was teary eyes, "Yes.. I have to go to Canada" Jisu replied sadly.

Yeji hugged her, "Don't ever forget about me, Jisu-ya" She said while almost sobbing, "I won't" She replied.

Jisu got up from her seat, she left the classroom, everyone bid her goodbye, "Now, Yeonjun, go sit next to Yeji" Miss Jeon said, "Okay, ma'am" He said then went to his seat.

He didn't recognised Yeji until she spoke, "So, you were the rude, cold boy whom I met during the recess? Nice to meet you, Yeonjun" She looked at him.

"Yeah? Nice to meet me? You'll regret saying it, I swear" He said to her and smirked.

[Hey all! I'm extremely sorry for the late update! I was really busy with my school... but I promise I'll try to update every once a week! Byeee!]