#2: Getting along

"Yeah? Nice to meet me? You'll regret saying it, I swear" He said to her and smirked.

"I already regret saying it" She replied and scoffed.

"That was pretty savage! You are like me, pretty pretty savage!"

"Stop it or else everyone will start writing the lyrics of Pretty Savage by BkackPink in the comments"

"You've got a point though"

They started concentrating on the topic that the teacher was teaching.

Soon the bell rang after a long one hour of Physics and a long one hour nap for Yeonjun.

Yeji was in charge of Yeonjun for giving a tour of the school.

"Mr. Colder Than Ice, wake up" She said as she shook him continuously, "5 more minutes, mommy.." He said in his sleep, 'Mommy?' She thought, "Aish! Not a single more second, wake up, I have to show you around the school" She said, "School?!" He said as he woke up, "Yes, you are in school, Mr. Colder Than Ice" She replied.

"Oh... Uhm.. Yeji.. did I... call you.. uhm.. 'Mommy' by any chance?" He asked her.

"Yes"

"Sh!t! Why my habit haven't gone yet?!"

She chuckled, "You are such a child!"

"Shut up Miss Cat Villain"

"Miss Cat Villain? Excuse me Mr. Colder Than Ice, I'm not a villain, you are"

"No you"

"You"

"You have Cat eyes which means you are Cat Villain"

"You have... you have... you don't have a single cat feature..."

"Exactly, anyways, you have to give me a tour"

"Yeah, let's go"

They went out of their classroom, after the tour both went to the cafeteria, "My goodness! That was long! I don't remember last time I gave someone a tour ugh!" Yeji said, Yeonjun chuckled.

Soobin come with a glass of almond milk in his hand and sat near Yeonjun, "Bro~ you are here too!" Yeonjun said to Soobin and hugged him, "Yeah bro!" He hugged him back.

"Do you guys know each other?" She asked them

"Yes, we are childhood friends" Yeonjun said to her, Soobin wasn't even looking at her, it has just been an hour of their break up and he's already trying to avoid her.

"Ah! I see, so I'll let you two talk, I have some important busy to do" Yeji replied as she started using her phone, she was texting the Savage Queen of their besties group, Ryujin.

Their besties group or Playgirls Group consisted of Yeji, Jisu and Ryujin, all were like sisters, caring and protective for eachother, especially Ryujin.

---

RyuDdaeng

Yedong
Ryu~ are you in the cafeteria?

[seen]

RyuDdaeng
Yep! Seat 22, where are you?
[seen]

Yedong
Okay, I'll be there in a second
[seen]

---

"Guys, I gotta go, see ya later" Yeji said as she stood up from her seat, 'Get outta here already!' Soobin thought, "Alright, see ya later" Yeonjun said.

She walked up to Seat 22, Ryujin was sitting there with her boyfriend, Beomgyu.

"Yeji eonnie!"

"RyuDdaeng-ya!"

They hugged each other, "Where is Jisu eonnie?" Ryujin asked her, "Well, she got exchanged with a new student" She replied.

"Oh.. who is the new student? Also, where is Soobin?" She asked her.

"He is Yeonjun, a rude, cold boy," She replied, "And I and Soobin broke up... because of a misunderstanding.." She sighed.

"What misunderstanding?"

"I'll tell later, now, tell me who was that jerk who pour iced cold water on your head!"

"It was you, eonnie.."

Yeji, Ryujin and Beomgyu chuckled together.

After a long yet short conversation, the bell rang, "These recesses are too short! Anyways bye guys!" Yeji said as she walked away.

Mr. Kim entered the class, "Hey, is he the Mathematics teacher?" Yeonjun asked Yeji, "Yes and I hate him and the subject he teaches ugh!" Yeji replied in frustration.

"I see, bad at Mathematics?"

"Yeah, you said you were the 'Mathematics Olympic' topper for 8 years straight, so can you help me in Maths?"

"Sure"

"Give me your number, I'll text you whenever I'm having anything problem in Maths"

"Okay, so my number is 69******69"

"What? Unholy number at start and end? Seriously?"

"Yeah.. I'm uh.. special!"

"Whatever!"

Yeonjun giggled.

The class ended, this time there was no recess, "Aish! Why is their no recess now?!" Yeonjun asked her as he leaned towards her shoulder, "Well, after every 2 recesses, we get 1 period with no recess then 2 recesses again and it continues" Yeji replied while ruffling his hair playfully.

"So, uhmm... Yeji, are their any clubs here?" He asked her as he looked at her, "Yeah, Basketball club, Football club, Soccer club, Baseball clu-" Yeji got cut off by Yeonjun, "Are their only clubs related to sports?" He asked.

"Nope, their are Chess club, Art club, Acting club and Journaling club too"

"Journaling? Like the reporters?"

"No, you have to decorate a page with different stuff to make it aesthetic"

"It went outside my head"

"Of course it will"

"Whatever.. can I join any clubs now?"

"Yeah, also, I think we are gonna have a free period now, so, we can go and register you for the clubs now"

"Great! Is there any Skating club?"

"Of course, now, let's go, we have to go to the captains of the clubs and luckily, I'm the vice-captain of Skatkng club"

"Okay, get me registered"

"Yeah yeah"

Yeonjun got registered for Chess and Skating club.

"We also have tournaments for the clubs" Yeji said, "Chess club gonna have a tournament soon"

"That's great! I'll take part in it!" Yeonjun replied and smiled brightly.

'She's so nice and gently, I've been so cold to her but she has never been cold to me...' Yeonjun thought as he stared at her.

"Yeonjun, wanna hang out after school?" She offered, "S-sure but tomorrow" He replied.