#3: Mystery

"Yeonjun, wanna hang out after school?" She offered, "S-sure but tomorrow" He replied.

"Ah! Okay! At the Park, alright?" She said.

"Sure" He replied.

They stayed silent for the rest of the period, Yeonjun was constantly staring at Yeji and smiling like an idiot, "This girl is so sweet and so cute too, I wonder if I'll ever be liked by her or not, I mean we kissed each other... but that was an accident" He thought then sighed, "What am I thinking? I don't like her... right?"

---
[Yeonjun POV]

The bell had rang, we all stood up as our teacher, Mr. Eunwoo, was about to leave.

"That's all for today, everyone. Don't forget to submit me your homework on Thursday" He said before leaving.

As soon as he left, all the girls of the class started murmuring between themselves.

"Mr. Eunwoo's so hot~"

"I wish he was my boyfriend"

"I want to be his wife"

"He's so damn sexy~"

"He's so handsome, I fell for him"

"I want to be with him on the bed~ oh daddy!~ ahh~"

That were the few things they were talking about, he isn't that handsome or hot like me, I wonder why these girls haven't fallen for me yet.

"Yah! You pabo! Stop daydreaming, we have to submit our assignments now, let's go" Yeji said to me as I looked at her, "Which one?" I questioned, "Maths! You forgot that Mr. Namjoon told us to submit the assignment after the 4th period?!" She answered as she faceplamed, I guess i pissed her off-

"Oh! Right.. let's go" I replied as I got my assignments out of my bag and went outside with Yeji to Mr. Kim Namjoon's office.

---

It was lunch time, everyone were in the cafeteria expect for me and Yeji, "Come on~ let's go, Yeji-ssi" I requested and pouted at her, "I don't wanna go" She replied coldly, "But then you will starve" I said, "I'm not hungry" She replied and sighed, "If you don't go then I'm not going too" I said as I crossed my arms.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine, let's go" She said then we went to the cafeteria, had our lunch then as we were about to leave, I saw Soobin sitting at a corner, "Hey Yeji, I'll be back in a few minutes, you can go back if you want" I said then ran towards Soobin.

---
[Yeji POV]

I watched as Yeonjun left me alone and went to Soobin, well, they are childhood friends so I get it why he's so attracted to him.

I left the cafeteria and went to my class, the classroom was entirely empty, it felt like I were in a haunted house.

I sat at my desk, there I noticed that a peice of folded paper was kept, I opened it, just to be speechless of what was written in it.

'Dear Yeji,
This might sound weird but I have feelings for you, since I first saw you, your lips, your eyes, your voice, your looks, your body made me fall for you, so, I want to say thatwould you be my girlfriend? If yes then please let me know.

-Felix'

It's not good at all! My twin brother, Hyunjin, likes Felix and if he came to know that he wrote a love letter to me, I don't know what would happen to him, I quickly crumble up the paper then threw it in the trashbin, I hope he doesn't find out.

There were still about 25 minutes for the lunch break to end so I went to the cafeteria.

I took a seat then Felix arrived and sat next to me.

"Hey Yeji-ssi!" He said to me and smiled, "Oh hi Felix.." I replied.

"How it's going? I heard your class got a new student today"

"I'm alright, yeah, he's name Yeonjun, he's a nice guy"

"Yeonjun? Oh yeah, I had heard about him... and the incident that happened between you and him too.."

"You know about it?! How?!"

"I saw it, well, you two could be a great couple though"

"Hey! Shut it! I don't like that Yeonjun! He's an idiot!!"

He laughed at it, "Poor Yeonjun, he would feel so bad if he heard that you called him an idiot" He said

---
[Soobin POV]

"...and then he started crying!" Yeonjun hyung said as we both started laughing.

"He's such a crybaby!" I said.

"Yeah, I'll leave, not much time's left, see you later, Soobin!" He said as he left.

The entire time he was looking at the corner where Yeji was sitting with Felix, wonder why though? Does he likes Yeji or it's something else...

---
[Yeonjun POV]

"Hey Felix!" I said to him as I approached him, "Hey hyung! What's up?" He replied.

"The sky" I answered in a joking way then sat next to Yeji, he looked at me in a jealoused way, looks like my beauty made everybody jealous.

"Your jokes are lame" He replied coldly.

"Shut up, atleast they are better than yours!" Yeji replied to him and rolled her eyes in a playful way, we all laughed.

"Guys, have you heard about the principal?" Felix questioned which Yeji replied, "About what? That incident?" Felix nodded and said, "Yep, that incident".

"Which incident? What are you talking about? I don't get it" I asked, "Well, last year, our principal had encountered a mysterious figure in his office, since then the office is closed, and the principal, he was nowhere to be seen" Yeji replied and gulped.

"So, why shouldn't we go there and investigate?" I suggested, "Sounds cool, after school?" Felix replied, "Yeah, sure" I said.

"I...I don't th..think we should go there.." Yeji said, looks like she is scared, "Don't worry, your Prince Yeonjun will protect you from every single trouble" I announced.

---