#5: Saved

-|3rd person P.o.V.

It was the Sunday that Yeji was waiting for.

She picked up her phone and dialled Ryujin's number and then called her.

"Hey! What's up? Why did ya call?"

"Hey Ryu! Just called to inform you that I'm on my way. Hyunjin will come too, but he said he has a practice session at 7... so he'll leave early. "

"Alright, no problem at all, see ya!"

Ryujin then hung up. She was also on her way.

-|Fastforward

It was already 7, Hyunjin had just left, and Ryujin went to the washroom.

As Ryujin was about to go back to Yeji, a staff member suddenly appeared in front of her and said, "Hey, can I get your number?"

Ryujin found it weird, but since the staff was cute, she gave the staff her number.

"Thanks." The staff said.

They had a conversation, and then the staff revealed that she is casted for JYP. Now, she can debut in JYP, and Ryujin agreed at once.

She went to Yeji and told her about it. She also said that she would shift from Jeju to Seoul by next week and that she would miss her a lot.

Yeji hugged her friend and wished her well.

-|Fastforward

The concert ended and the girls were going back home.

Yeji and Ryujin just parted away, and Yeji was walking alone. It was not really late, so she didn't care.

As she was returning back, she felt someone... was following her, the road was empty, no one was there, only she... maybe not only she...

Yeji lost her way, and now she is in the dark alley. She looked around, trying to find a way out when she heard...

"Hey girl!" She heard someone say.

She turned and saw two men, "Men. Men in black with cigarettes, they are always dangerous, I need to run. " She thought, looked at them, then ran, she didn't know where she was running, but she kept running and running.

"Hey girl! Wait!"

She was exhausted, she stood by the wall to rest, this was her biggest mistake.

"Hey girl, where are you going?" One of the men held her arm, "W-what do you w-want from me?" She asked in a nervous tone.

She just wanted to go home and not get into any trouble; she felt another hand on her waist; she tried to run away from them, but she wasn't able to.

"Woah.. what's with that hurry, girl?" The other man asked, "I-I just w-wanna g-go.." She replied.

The man scoffed and then placed his hand on her chin, making her face him, "No, you don't," He said, then smirked.

"NO, YOU DON'T." They heard a voice say that, they turned towards the voice and saw...

-|Yeji P.o.V.

"NO, YOU DON'T." I heard a voice say that, I turned towards the voice and saw... Yeonjun?

The next thing I saw was the man who held my arm was... laying on the ground and...

Yeonjun was fighting with the other man?!

I also saw Felix, who was... drinking coffee?!

I ran towards Felix, hit on his head, and said, "Are you insane?! Your friend is getting beaten up, and you are drinking coffee?!" He gulped, poured the coffee down his throat, then ran towards the man, then started beating him up with Yeonjun.

They were losing. They got hit three times in a row!!! I was panicking, Yeonjun and Felix were bleeding like anything and.. this is all 'cause of.. me...

Soon, the police came, arrested both the men, and then took Yeonjun and Felix to the nearest hospital.

It was almost midnight, I was in the hospital with the boys.

"I'm so sorry... if I didn't get lost, you both won't get hurt!" I apologised for the ninth time, I feel so bad for them.

"Aish, it's okay, Yeji, it's not like you got lost on purpose," Felix replied and smiled.

"Still.. I feel like I'm cause of all of this." I put down my head and sighed. Why do I always have to suffer from things like this?

-|Fastforward

It's been two days since Felix and Yeonjun had been discharged. It was a real hazard, so I'm glad they are fine now.

-|Felix P.o.V.

I was in Yeonjun's apartment with Beomgyu; I and Yeonjun Hyung were in his bedroom while Beomgyu was in the kitchen to get some snacks; it was the perfect opportunity to ask him for help...

"Hey Hyung, Changbin is your best friend, right?" I asked Yeonjun.

"Yeah.. why?" He replied while he was playing on his computer.

"Well, you see, Changbin is Hyunjin's friend, and Hyunjin is Yeji's older twin brother," I replied.

"Yeah, so what?" He replied.

"I know that you know about the letter I gave to Yeji, you think I love her but in reality, I like her brother, so, I want you to help me confess to Hyunjin" I said and he just looked at me with eyes full of suspicion, "Yeah.. and why should I do it?" He asking, making me smirk.

"You see, I do know you love Yeji, well, I might help you get Yeji if you help me get Hyunjin," I said.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW?!??!" He yelled, ''I know everything, now, tell me, yes or... yes?" I replied and smirked.

"Well.. if you don't tell anyone that I like Yeji, then yes, " He replied, and I nodded.