lull

"where the hell have you been storm?" a deep voice slurred as i entered my apartment.
"at practice?" i question as i kicked off my shoes and closed the door. i dropped my duffel bag from my shoulder onto the wooden floor before walking into the small kitchen to find something to eat.
"practice? since when have you given a shit about your life?" my father boomed, walking towards me. the smell of booze became stronger.
"what?" i asked confused, i was exhausted from practice and really didn't want to deal with this bullshit right now. i just wanted to sleep.
"you know what? your grounded." my dad said before dragging himself to the couch in the living room. he sat down and grabbed another beer can that was on the coffee table.
"what?" i practically yelled, as i grabbed a simple granola bar from the cabinet above the stove. i didn't even do anything.
"you heard me. now get out of my sight." he slurred, glancing at the kitchen. i scoffed and picked up my duffel bag before heading to my bedroom. i gently shut the door and locked it before collapsing onto my bed in the corner of the room. if i was grounded, there was no way i was going to be able to leave the apartment. i was trapped.

i woke up early the next morning from a text from aisha, asking where i was. i told her that i was grounded. aisha knew me better than anyone and she knew that i was going to be trapped at home for a while. she responded with saying that cobra
kai was going to have a special training day in the woods. great day to be grounded. well shit. i was screwed. i was definitely going to get yelled at by sensei kreese when i went back. i put my phone back onto my bedside table. i definitely didn't want to leave my room and potentially get into more trouble... but the thought of staying in my room all day was going to be almost unbearable. i let out a groan before pulling my blanket over my head and going back to sleep.

i promise it will get better ;)