no mercy

at 5:30am i get a text from tory, 'can you pick me up?'
its the first day of school and we haven't spoken since the party, and she now just decides to text me out the blue? what the hell. 'sure, i'll be there at 7:30'
i get up out of bed and get ready for school. i curl my hair and put on white tank top with some jeans and throw on a pink flannel. i complete the look with my black and white vans.
i hopped into my car and drove to tory's apartment complex. when i pulled up, she was already outside.
"hey." i said as she opened the passenger side door. she was wearing a red tank top with a army colored jacket with really cool looking jeans. to top it off, she had on black converse and her hair was parted on the side. she looked stunning.
"i have a plan- wait, holy shit."
"what?"
"you look hot today. goddamnnn mama."
"oh my god, shut up!" i said as i started the short drive towards school. "what's your plan? also, where's brandon?"
"getting revenge on sam larusso." tory stated, completely ignoring the question about her brother. i pretended not to notice and just keep going with the conversation.
"and how are you going to do that?" i said rolling my eyes.
"humiliate her in front of the school." she replied just as i whipped into a parking spot near the back of the school.
"what if sam isn't here today? look, her fancy ass car isn't parked up front like it always is." i said, leaning over the center console towards the girl next to me and gesture to all the nicer cars. the wealthy kids always parked in the front of the parking lot together. my shitbox wasn't even close to being as nice as those.
tory turns her head to look back over at me. i shifted my gaze to her meet her eyes. her eyes flickered to my lips and then my own eyes a few times. i did the same, her light blue eyes were enough for me to get lost in. and her lips looked extremely soft. my mind was racing and i wasn't thinking clearly. tory leans in towards me, i didn't waste anytime as i put one hand on her neck and my other on her waist. our lips connect and move in sync. her lips were so soft. tory tangled her hands in my hair. this was definitely one of the best moments of my life. i pull back after a few seconds, a string of saliva still connected to the both of us. tory removed her hands from my hair and sat back into her seat.
"shit. i'm so sorry tory. your with miguel..."
"it's fine, storm. miguel and sam kissed. it's only fair if i kissed someone else." she interrupts, looking back down at my lips once more. "besides, i kind of liked it." she says with a smirk on her face, my face was probably bright red. i just kissed my crush. and she liked it? she opens the car door, "come on, can't be late for the first day, right?"
"y-yeah." i say and open my door and hop out. we don't say anything as we walk together into school.
"i'll see you around. wanna take me home tonight?" tory asks as we stood in the busy hallway, about to split off into our classrooms.
"sure!"
i walk in the science room, but as i reached the doorway i look back and watched as tory walk into the office. my stomach started to turn, something bad was going to happen. i could feel it.
i continue into the class and spot aisha, hawk, and miguel. i smile at them as i sit down in a desk beside aisha, behind hawk and miguel.
"hey storm, have you heard from tory?" miguel asks, turning around in his seat. "aisha and i haven't been able to get ahold of her since the party."
i swallow hard, "um no. no i haven't heard from her." i said, straightening my posture. what the hell? the feeling in my stomach felt like it was getting worse.
"that's weird. missing the first day of school is not a good look." aisha says
"you don't think she got in trouble with the cops, do you?" hawk asks, looking between the three of us. i just shrug, as i took out my phone. i wasn't the greatest at lying. i needed a cover up. the first bell rings a second later and the school counselor comes on the speaker, talking about the upcoming events. boring shit.
"dude, you kissed sam?" i overhear hawk ask miguel. "nice!" hawk exclaims, i looked up to see the boy with the mohawk try to dab miguel up.
"no, not nice. i shouldn't of done that to tory." miguel replied shaking his head. i looked back down at my phone, i wanted to avoid listening to this conversation as much as i could. it's not something i wanted to get involved in right now after i just kissed tory myself.
a few minutes later the intercom starts to crackle and you can hear the guidance counselor fighting someone off the microphone.
"hey! your not suppose to be in here!" she says faintly. the microphone squeals loudy and a very familiar voice is heard. tory. my head quickly raised in attention.
"samantha larusso. you know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it." all the students in the class started talking with panic in their voices.
"im coming for you, bitch!" tory said and another loud squeal from the mic flooded the speakers. no no no! this was too far.
the bell rang and everyone hurried into the halls. i gathered my things as quickly as possible and followed aisha out of the room.
"we gotta do something. tory's gonna get expelled or serious hurt." i said, grabbing aisha's shoulder.
"yeah, no shit." she replied as we both rush down the hall.
we spotted a gaint group of people ahead of us and push our way through to the two girls standing in the middle.
"i saw what you did at the party. you kissed miguel." tory said as the two girls circled each other.
"i-" sam stuttered. honestly, she looked terrified. tory was about to beat the shit out of her. she threw the first punch and thats when all hell broke loose. tory grabbed sam and threw her against the locker hard. robby stepped in out of nowhere and threw tory off of her. aisha and i just stood with the crowd in shock.
"hey!" miguel yelled, and ran after robby.
robby and miguel start fighting each other as sam and tory still hashed it out.
"stop fighting!" aisha yelled, as more people gathered around. i followed close behind her as two other people from miyagi do threw the both of us against lockers to stop us.
"oh, you want some of this?" aisha yells.
"get your hands off of me." i threaten and threw a punch at the blond boy who stood in front of me. i landed the punch on his jaw and push kicked him into lockers behind him. with everyone fighting and the crowds of students growing, it was going to be near impossible to stop tory and sam.
after finishing the blond boy, i run as fast as i could. i didn't get far before chris stopped and stood in front of me at the end of the hall. i could see tory and sam making their way into the main part of the school with a big crowd behind them as i tried to look over the boys' figure.
"chris, come on. please. i need to get through." i begged. he chuckled and threw a front kick at me. i dodged it so he hit the lockers instead. i get him with a hook kick to his face. he falls to ground and i take this as my chance to catch up with where the big problem was. i push through one more crowd of students to find tory and sam fighting on the third floor of the stairwell. shit. i ran and just as i reached the stairwell, sam kicked tory over onto the lower flight of stairs.
"tory!" i yell, and climbed up to the second flight. "are you okay?" i ask as i reached her.
she groaned as she sat up and held the back of her head with her hand.
"y-yeah im fine. are you okay, storm?" she asked, concern filled her eyes.
"im fine don't worry about me." i said, shrugging off all the pain i felt. the only thing that mattered was that she was okay.
a loud yell filled the room, and we both look up in union. miguel fell from the fourth floor and onto the lowest flight of stairs. 
"miguel!" tory yelled. i just watched in shock and tried to take in what just happened.

its around 10pm that night and a small group of us are at the dojo with kreese. tory and i were on opposite sides of the group. after a little speech of kreese telling us about how johnny betrayed us, we started warm ups. i was torn. i didn't know who to believe. johnny didn't seem like the type of guy to do this.

"hai kyu!" we all yell in union as we practice forward strikes. just then, the door opens and a familiar voice is heard.
"what the hell are you doing?" johnny interrupts and we all turn around and look at him.
"teaching my students. you let them down when they needed you the most." kreese stated. i glance at tory. we haven't spoken since i helped her on the staircase, and honestly... it was killing me. "somebody needed to remind them what it takes to win." johnny tried to come closer to kreese but we all instantly brought ourselves together to protect him, creating a shield almost.
"after everything i did for you?"
"miguel's in the hospital because of you. he showed mercy to robby keene because of you. if he dies, thats on you." hawk defends. bullshit. johnny made us tough and always looked out for us.
"i did warn you about this." kreese said and made his way through the little army of us. "i told you not to show weakness."
"get out." johnny replied back through his clenched teeth.
"this is my dojo. oh, i forgot to tell you. when you were out of town, i had a little talk with the landlord. turns out... he doesnt like you very much. but y'know the problem with those... handshake deals. there are no guarantees."
"you cant do this." johnny tried to argue.
"of course i can. i founded cobra kai. it belongs to me. it always has and it always will. i will never let my students lose. even if they have to learn the hard way. one day, you'll thank me for this johnny."
"this was a mistake. you want cobra kai? its yours." johnny said and walked out.