Shopping

Y/ns POV

Sean and I walked down the street for a while. "Over there." Sean pointed, "Thats my favorite place to shop." I looked over at him as we walked. "Don't take this the wrong way but- A smile looks good on you." I said smiling. "Speak for yourself. He said not batting an eye at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as we approached the store.

"Wait you like thrifting?!" I said surprised. Sean laughed, "Yeah. Everything except my shoes are from here. The employees are my best friends." I laughed, "Well if someone of your prestige shops here than maybe I should give it a shot." Sean chuckled, " I'm not that famous." He said as we walked in. Immediately the lady at the counter said something. "Hey Sean, who's that your boyfriend?" She said as she smacked her gum. "Shut up Vivienne." Sean said with a smile. I followed him around until I found a shirt that I liked. "Oooooo." I said excitedly. Sean stopped and turned to me.

"You like that shirt?" He said. "I dooooo. I'd wear it often." I said looking at the price, "But not for that price." Sean took the shirt off the rack and put it in his basket. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm gonna buy it for you. You paid for the coffee the other night. And don't tell me no I've made up my mind." I sighed and we continued walking around.

As the day went on we shopped for a while and then got food. We eventually arrived back at Sean's place. "Well. I'm gonna head home." I said as we passed my apartment. "Actually- could you spend the night?" Sean asked. "I mean. I'd need to grab a few things but sure." I said as I unlocked my apartment. "Come in." I said as I opened the door. Sean followed me in. "I didn't know you were Bi." (Or whatever you are 😁) "Oh- yeah. Never said anything online bc it's not the only thing I want people to associate me with." I said as I walked to my room. I grabbed my charger and a change of clothes. I walked back into the living room, "Ok I think I'm ready." I said walking into the kitchen. "Okie." Sean said as he walked to the front door.

I locked my door and we walked to his apartment. "Y/n. I have a question." He asked. "What's that?" I asked as we stopped in front of his apartment. He unlocked the door, "Who's Bristen? You called me that earlier when I stopped you from leaving." I paused for a moment. "Ill tell you inside. It's cold out here." I said. "Ok." He said with a smile. We walked in and I took my coat off. "Wanna chill in my room and play Minecraft on my Playstation?" Sean asked. "Sure let me change first." I said as Sean lead me to his room. "You can change in my bathroom and I'll change out here." He said. I hummed in response as I walked into the bathroom.

I took off my jeans and band t-shirt and but on my pj pants. I put a shirt on and walked out with my old clothes in hand. Sean was in bed under the blankets. "Welcome to my sleeping chambers." He said handing me a controller. I laughed and sat on the bed. "You can cover up. I don't mind." He said lifting up the blankets. "Ok-" I said as I got under the covers. Sean made a new survival world and we started playing.

-2 hour timeskip-

"Y/n. Can you tell me who Bristen is now?" Sean asked. I ignored him. Sean sighed and paused the game. I didn't bat an eye. Sean sat up revealing his bare chest. I turned and look at him. He placed his hand on my hand and looked at me. I sighed. "He's my ex who didn't- treat me very well. That's all your getting for now." I said blunty. He removed his hand and placed it on my shoulder, "Not to be weird, but who would want to hurt some one as good looking as you?" I blushed and gave a small grin. Sean chuckled, "You know. A smile looks good on you Y/n." I lightly punched his shoulder. "Shush"