Tempting? Perhaps

Y/n's POV:

"SEAN!" I shouted as I marched out of my bedroom. I finally moved into Sean's apartment after about 6 months of hun literally begging me too. We rent his place out to stay, and my old apartment is our office space where we both record. "Yes Y/n?" He asked me confused.

"Where is my laptop?" I asked as I threw a pillow off the couch to look on it. "Shit Y/n, I have no idea." He said as he went back to his phone. I sighed as I was liked over to the kitchen and opened one of the lower cupboards.

"Nice ass Y/n." Sean said. His comment caught me off guard. Sure I was in boxers and a baggy hoodie but still. "Uh- Thanks-." I answered as I got up. Something was off about Sean at this moment. His body was a bit more tense and his words had a dare I say... lustful tone to it? I'm not sure. I sat my pot down on the stove and got my measuring cup.

Sean put his phone down and stood in the kitchen with me. As I made my Mac and cheese I could see he was fighting about something with himself. He sighed before sitting in the counter. "Mac and Cheese again? Y/n your lactose intolerant, why do you do these things?" I chuckled, "Cuz I love Mac and Cheese.(This is facts. If you hate Mac and Cheese leave rn 👉🚪)

Sean got up from the counter and stood closer to me. As I put my noodles in the pot I felt his hands gently grab my hips. I didn't really mind. Since we'll, you know- I'm in love with him. We stood there for a while. Neither of us said anything.

Sean pulled me a little closer. I felt it. And I wasn't gonna complain. Sean gently pulled my hair and pulled me closer to him. "Your so tempting Y/n. Those nice hips, those needy eyes, and your hunger to fight on. I wanna take you right here." His hand slid into my pants and to my cock. This was heaven-

"Y/n? Y/n wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sean. His bright blue eyes shinning in the morning sun.

"What- time is it?" I asked ribbing my eyes. I could not make eye contact with him. I just had a sex dream about my best friend. I wasn't ashamed of it by any means. That's such a lie.

"10:43." He said smiling and getting out of my way. I groaned, "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sean sighed, "Just get outta bed, I'll make you some coffee." I perked up, "Coffee?" I said smiling. "Yes my favorite caffeine addict." I shot up and rushed to the kitchen and sat down on the counter. As I waited for Sean to enter the room. The dream started coming back to me. God I needed what happened in that dream to happen, but I just wasn't sure how he would respond. I wanted his touch. I wanted his love. I wanted his everything.

"You could have turned the coffee pot on." He said pressing the button. "Yeahhhhhh, but your adhd likes it when you press buttons." -I'm begging you, push my buttons Sean- He chuckled. "True that."
"Push my buttons." I muttered. "What Y/n?" He asked? "If you really want me to I will." There it was again, that lustful tone. It was like music to my ears. Sean's voice period was.

"I- uh." I stuttered. Sean turned to me and sandwiched himself between my legs, pinning me on the counter. "I've wanted to for so long. I can't wait any longer." He said into my ear, his hot breath leaving shivers. He ran his hands from my hips to under my shirt, nagging for it to come off.
"Take me Sean." I whispered

He took my shirt off and gently kissed me. Oh god. He was so passionate but aggressive. I like aggressive. He slipped a hand into my pants to play with my cock. "Someone's already excited." He teased. "M-maybe." I stuttered.

*knock knock knock*

"Heyy, it's Nicole!" My friend shouted. Sean immediately backed off from me and I rushed to the door. Nicole walked in and hugged me before saying hi to Sean. I lead her to my room.

I love you girl, but you always come over at the wrong time 😅

Heyyyy It's Kass :) Hope you enjoyed. Just wanted to uh, Stir the pot a bit ;)