Change?

Y/n's pov:

"Heh- Nic?- I didn't know you were coming for a visit." I said awkwardly, moving away from Sean. "Well, you haven't invited me over yet. So I decided to make the drive here. Find any cuties?" She says, opening my fridge. I gave a simple shrug. "Y/n. You gotta get out and find some more guys. It's been over a year."

I sighed, "Nic, you can't just come busting into my house while I have company and ask me about my love life." I said, throwing a fake attitude. She sighs and turns to Sean. "Who are you and why are you standing in my besties house?" She stares him down. Sean awkwardly rubs his neck, "Uh- I'm his roommate actually. Sean McLoughlin at your service." Nicole stood for a moment. "YOU LIVE WITH JACKSEPTICEYE AND YOU NEVER FUCMING TOLD ME?!" She blurted out as she turned to me. "Keep it down Nic, neighbors."

"I'm literally standing in front of YouTube royalty right now." She said with a fangirlish tone.

*Time skip to later*

"Well, don't be too much of a whore!" I shouted to Nicole as she walked down the walkway to the stairs. "Don't take too much dick pookie!" She shouted back. (This is a legit conversation I had with a friend)

I turn to Sean and shut the door. "Sorry about her." I said with a laugh. "Meh it's ok. She seems cool. Minus the weird fangirling from earlier." He chuckled. "We used to watch your videos together when I lived back home."

"Y/n? Where did you move here from?" Sean asked me. He stood a little closer to me. "I moved here from-"

*BIZZT BIZZT BIZZT*

"Oh, my phone. Give me a second." I said reaching for my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Austin."

"Oh... Hey."

"Give me a sec Sean." I said as I walked to my room.

Sean's pov:

-Who is Austin?-

I felt- upset? Maybe that's just a friend of his from home? Where is home? Where is he from? These were things I wondered about him. I've known him for half a year and it feels like he's a completely closed off person. That guy really hurt him.

I got up and walked to my room. I closed my door and layed down on my bed. I opened my phone and looked at my wallpaper. It was me and Y/n in front of a lake. I looked at him. His smile. The way he looks when he smiles. His eyes. His ass. The events of earlier came flooding into my mind.

I wanted him. Every inch of him. But he's my best friend. I don't even know if I'm gay. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. If I wanted him. I had to change something.

I grabbed my keys and knocked on Y/ns door. "Hey, I'm going out. You need anything?" "No, thank you though." He says. "Later." I said as I walked out.

I got to my car and drove. I knew exactly where to go.

_________________________________

"Vivienne, I need your help." I said as I marched into the thrift shop. "Ohhhh, Sean needs more help with the ladies." Layne said as he walked to the counter. "Shut the fuck up. What is it Sean?"

I took a deep breath. "I think I like Y/n."

I looked at them.

Vivienne chuckled, "Well, it was pretty obvious the first 20 plus times you brought him here." I rolled my eyes, "Can you help me or not?"

She smiled, "Yessir I can. But you're gonna have to come with me. Layne. I'm taking my lunch break." She rushed me out of the store and into the salon next door. "The greens gotta go Sean. It's 2024. Change it." I groaned. I walked up to the lady and she got me sat in her chair. "Are we dyeing or cutting today?" She asked. "Dyeing. I'm going back to my natural hair." I said, side eyeing Vivienne. "Ok, you're a brunette I assume?" She said, getting her stuff prepped. "Yep. I'm trying to put myself out there and my hair needs to change."

_________________________________

"Alrighty sir, you have a good day." The lady said smiling. "You as well." I walked out of the salon feeling like a new man. Vivienne had left to get back to her shift. I walked up to my car.

-Dear Sean,

If you want to keep your head. Keep your head out of him. He's mine
-B

-What the hell is this? Someone's playing with me-

I hopped in my car and started it. I stopped by Dunkin and picked up coffee for Y/n and a snack for me.

"Y/n, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked in.

Y/n: In my office. Js letting yk so you don't freak out. :)

Seeing his name on my phone made me happy. Maybe him with my last name would make me happy too.