Plane trips

Y/n pov

(It's been about a week since the last chapter :) -Kass)

Sean and I woke into the airport. I hated loud places. Crouds were fine, but loud places were not a vibe. Thankfully, itbwqsnt too busy. Sean directed us to our gate. I checked my phone. "Sean, why did we have to be here at 4:45 am?." I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Sean sat down his stuff by a row of seats, "Our flight is at 5, so, common sense? I'm going to tell the flight attendant we're here. We get to fly first class."

I perked up when I heard the words "first class" come out of Sean's mouth, "Oh?" I said as I sipped my coffee. Sean scoffed and walked off. Sean isn't exactly what you'd call a morning person. He's very grumpy, and this morning was not an exception. I found it fun to annoy him.

Sean walked back over and grabbed his stuff, "Let's go, Y/n." He said, gesturing for me to follow him. I sighed and got up. I walked behind him. I'm looking at his ass every once in 10 seconds or so.

We eventually got on the plane and got comfy. We sat next to this older lady who introduced herself as Wendy. The three of us made small talk as Sean eventually fell asleep, leaving me to connect my airpods to my phone and listen to music. Sean's head slowly moved from the seat to my shoulder. I smiled and let him be.

A few hours later-

I felt Sean move his head from my shoulder. He yawned and attempted to stretch. "Morning sleepyhead." I said, patting his thigh. Sean was a little taken back by my gesture, but let is slide as he hummed in response. "E-excuse me. Did you just pat his thigh?" Wendy asked, shocked. "Yeah - I guess I did." I said with a light chuckle. Wendy immediately pressed the flight attendant button. A few moments later, a flight attendant appeared. She was a short, heavy set, pretty lady with dark skin and purple hair. Wendy scoffed, "Get me a different attendant." The lady whose name tag read, "Malinda" looked at her confused, "What's the trouble ma'am?" Wendy huffed. "These two men were performing sexual acts."

"I- Huh?! I pat my friends thigh. How is that sexual?!" I said, raising my voice just a bit. "Sir, place calm down." Malinda said calmly. I took a breath. By now, Sean had plugged himself into the conversation. "Ma'am, I'm straight." Sean bluntly said to Wendy. Hearing this made my heart sink a bit. I had slowly been falling for Sean. But not in a bad way. I wanted to date him, but I wouldn't attempt anything to make him uncomfortable.

"I want a new seat. I hate gays." Wendy said sternly. Malinda sighed and walked off. "HEY GET BACK HERE!!" She shouted. Her shouting was scaring me, and i guess Sean noticed. He handed me my airpods and gave me a reassuring smile. I put my airpods in my ears and watched. Sean looked like he was trying to calm the lady down. I felt Wendy flailing around. Eventually, I felt a sharp pain on my face. I took one of my airpods out and shifted my eyes up from my phone. Sean's mouth was wide open, his baby blue eyes boring holes into Wendy who had stopped moving.

"I suggest you call a flight attendant." Sean said slowly. Wendy pressed the button again, and a new attendant arrived. "I want a new seat." Wendy protested. "Ma'am, we have no open seats. I'm first class." The lady said calmly. "WELL FINE ME ONE!" SHE SHOUTED. "Hey, can we not yell? He has sensitive ears." Sean said, placing his hand on my thigh nonchalantly. "Ma'am- I'm moving you to economy." The lady said as she walked to the back. "THIS IS STUPID! MOVE THE QUEERS BACK THERE INSTEAD." She shouted angerly.

I turned to say something, but Sean stopped me, "Let it go Y/n. She's not worth it." He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezing. I let out a sharp exhale and turned away from Wendy, who was being removed from first class.

Eventually, things calmed down, and we landed in L.A.

We walked off the plane and out of the airport. "Sean's where's the hotel?" He shrugged. This was gonna be a long day.