Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Call the Police

    Those shop assistants came back, and a mighty group of people came out of several elevators, all of them glowing red, and the clothes they brought out were all gone at this moment.

    When the D-brand clerk who was familiar with the owner of the V-brand store passed by, the V-brand store owner quickly grabbed her and asked, "Where are those clothes you brought out?" The

    D-brand clerk looked at her in confusion, "Of course Mrs. Shen bought them all." Already." The

    shopkeeper of brand V stared wide-eyed, "So many brands, have you bought them all?"

    "Not really."

    Before the shopkeeper of brand V had time to take a breath, the clerk of brand D continued to say, "How many pieces are there? Mrs. Shen didn't buy the out-of-season ones, but bought everything else. Although the brand wanted to give those pieces to Mrs. Shen directly, she didn't want them either, and gave them to a few shop assistants casually." The

    D brand clerk put his hands together. She held her face together, "Mrs. Shen is really beautiful, so generous, so temperamental, tens of millions of things, and you don't even blink your eyes when you swipe your card."

    Fortunately, she is working in the VIP department today, and my commission this month is estimated to be higher than before. More than half a year.

    She really loves Mrs. Shen to death.

    What the D-brand clerk said shocked the head of the V-brand store, lost his thinking and blurted out, "How is it possible, isn't she unfavored?" The

    D-brand clerk smiled and stood away from her, "You Where did you hear the rumors? I also said why your store is not moving today?"

    She glanced at the V brand store manager contemptuously, and said loudly, "So I thought I knew the inside story and didn't tell us, and wanted to monopolize today's mall The customer flow, hehe."

    Many other shop assistants who passed by also heard it, and they all glanced at the V brand store manager with disdain.

    After all, the D brand clerk left, and before leaving, he left a sentence for her, "It deserves it, the brand with the worst sales this quarter is because your store didn't run away.

    " I listened to those words.

    The ladies and the ladies all set their eyes on Tao Yan.

    Tao Yan appeared calm on the surface, but her nails almost tore the leather sofa apart.

    Tens of millions?

    The credit card limit Sheng Jihuai gave her wasn't even tens of millions, so she could buy clothes with tens of millions at will?

    Sheng Beining really became a phoenix by marrying into the Shen family, or it's nothing to say that the Shen family has tens of millions of money.

    The expressions on the faces of the ladies were also a little embarrassed.

    The store manager of the V brand came in, and asked with a half-hearted smile, "How many have you picked?" The

    implication was to leave quickly.

    Originally, a noble lady had already picked out two pieces. Seeing the attitude of the owner of the V brand at this time, she didn't intend to buy it. She picked up her handbag and greeted the others, "Let's go."

    Before leaving the door, Tao Yan clearly heard the V brand The store manager complained to the staff, "Pretend as if you know Mrs. Shen. I've seen someone who touched the moon but not someone who landed on the moon. I almost believed it. It's bad luck."