Chapter 8

Chapter 8 But I was born as a phoenix

    After hanging up the phone, Sheng Beining remembered that some system had appeared just now, and called out, "Why?" The

    system: "It's okay, I just want you to attend the engagement banquet."

    In the original plot, the engagement banquet It was the turning point of Sheng Beiling's blackening.

    When Sheng Beining was being bullied on campus, Ji Qi'an passed by and handed her a handkerchief.

    That evening, the sunset glow that burned half of the sky red, Ji Qian'an's breezy hands, and even the faint fragrance on the handkerchief at that time were all clearly engraved in her mind.

    Sheng Beining originally thought that returning to the Sheng family was a way out of the abyss, but she never thought it would be another abyss.

    For Sheng Beining at that time, Ji Qian'an was the only light shining through her endless darkness.

    As a member of the Sheng family, even if she was ostracized again, she still knew about Ji Qi'an and Sheng Xingluo, so at first Sheng Beining only wanted to treat him silently, never daring to expect anything extravagantly.

    But when they got engaged, when Sheng Beining realized that Ji Qi'an would always belong to Sheng Xingluo, the feelings she had endured for many years suddenly burst out. She found that she seemed unable to accept this fact, and she changed from silently treating him well to wanting to have him at all costs. he.

    The system was worried that Sheng Beining would not be willing to go.

    You can see her high fighting spirit at the moment.

    It is unnecessary to worry about it.

    Sheng Beining waved his hand, "Then you..." The

    system immediately replied, "I will step down myself."

    After the system disappeared, Sheng Beining immediately asked the housekeeper to contact the person in charge of the Y card, to plunder, oh no, buy one Haute Couture.

    She is the best at slapping faces.

    As far as those cousins ​​and sisters have been looking for her for so many years, they never go back with a swollen face.

    ---

    After putting down the phone, Sheng Xingluo always felt that something was wrong.

    Why didn't she hear a trace of affection and nostalgia for Ji Qian'an from Sheng Beining's words.

    Shouldn't Sheng Beining go crazy when he heard that they were getting engaged?

    No, she must have pretended.

    She likes Ji Qian'an so much, how could she have no feelings for him after getting married.

    To her, Ji Qian'an is a ray of light in life.

    Sheng Xingluo sneered.

    Even this description is a sentence written on the Christmas card Sheng Beining gave to Ji Qi'an.

    Sheng Beining wouldn't think that Anonymous didn't know that she gave it to him, right?

    For Sheng Beining, it would be a lie to say that he didn't hate it.

    There was even some jealousy at first.

    Jealous that she is Sheng Jihuai's biological daughter.