Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Second Update

    After being dragged away, Shen Zhiyuan reluctantly looked back several times.

    Sheng Beining let go of his arm, "If you want to go back to take pictures, you can go back."

    Shen Zhiyuan shook his head, "That crown and those big colored diamonds on it are all real."

    ?

    Sheng Beining turned around on the spot, dragged Shen Zhiyuan back in a hurry, snatched the crown from the doll's hand, and left again.

    Wen Chuzhi nodded while holding his chin, "It seems to be a real diamond."

    Then, no matter where Sheng Beining went in the park, the nearby radio would play the words just now, and if there were staff nearby, they would come around and talk to her greet.

    Not only that, the radio also broadcast Sheng Beining's location in real time, in case everyone would not come to watch.

    Wen Chuzhi and Song Shijin were speechless.

    Shen Zhiyuan estimated that he would be kicked out of the house tonight.

    Sheng Beining felt that she was really like a princess on the run now, hiding from the staff all over the park and looking for the exit.

    After arriving at the garage, Sheng Beining threw the crown on Shen Zhiyuan, with joy written all over his face.

    Shen Zhiyuan hugged the crown, not daring to look at her face, and opened the car door for Sheng Beining.

    ---

    Just as he was about to get in the car, Shen Zhiyuan found that a key seemed to have been left behind in the park, so he closed the door of the driver's cab again and went back to find something.

    Seeing Shen Zhiyuan leave, Chen Qiansheng, who was hiding in the dark, smiled slyly.

    He called a few brothers he knew from the casino to come over, and took advantage of the crowds just now in the park to tear off the keys from Shen Zhiyuan's body.

    Watching Shen Zhiyuan's figure leave the underground garage, Chen Qiansheng waved his hand behind him, signaling that he could act.

    Several people approached from behind Shen Zhiyuan's car lightly.

    Walking to the co-pilot, Chen Qiansheng knocked on the window and asked Sheng Beining to open it.

    Sheng Beining ignored her.

    Chen Qiansheng said in a low tone, "Mrs. Shen, I advise you to get out of the car quickly, it won't be good if the car smashes and hurts you."

    The man behind him looked at Sheng Beining wretchedly, "Yes, young lady, you Thin skin and tender meat, come down quickly."

    Sheng Beining tilted her head and cast a disdainful glance at them.

    Chen Qiansheng was irritated by this look, "Smash the car!"

    The people behind agreed, "Smash the car, drag this bitch down and let the brothers play."

    They raised the sticks in their hands, but the sticks hadn't dropped yet , The door of the back seat of the car suddenly opened.

    Then, two tall bodyguards came out and grabbed Chen Qiansheng's hand.

    The difference in strength was so great that Chen Qiansheng couldn't move anymore after being pinched by him.