Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    When Sheng Beining came to the police station, the three of them were still stubborn and refused to recruit anyone.

    Ever since it was revealed that Tao Yan was the mastermind behind the exchange and abandonment of the children, Shen Zhiyuan began to investigate the matter of Lin Luoyan's death that year.

    Not long ago, the doctor who took over Lin Luoyan from the hospital was found, and the doctor told the police that when Lin Luoyan was sent to the hospital, he didn't think the patient died suddenly.

    But after he reported it to the leader, the leader immediately replaced him with another doctor, and personally issued a death note for Lin Luoyan.

    Soon, he was transferred to another city.

    At that time, the leader had passed away two years ago and could not be verified.

    But the family doctor who was by her side when Lin Luoyan had an accident was definitely the key person.

    That doctor has long since been fired.

    It's been a long time, and it will take a long time to find out who was the family doctor of the Sheng family and who other than the family doctor was involved in this matter.

    It is undoubtedly the fastest way to ask Tao Yan to find someone for her.

    Tao Yan and Tao Zhi's expressions were flat, as if I would not recruit, anyway, you have no evidence to blame me.

    And Dr. Chu was obviously a little nervous, fidgeting, but he didn't say anything.

    Sheng Beining proposed, "Let me see Dr. Chu." The

    police agreed.

    With Tao Zhi standing in front of him just now, Dr. Chu didn't see clearly the appearance of the person coming.

    At this moment, Sheng Beining appeared in front of him.

    Seeing Sheng Beining's face that looked like Lin Luoyan's, Dr. Chu's eyes widened suddenly, and he was extremely frightened. He moved back with his chair, "Don't come here! Don't come to me, I was arrested It was the two brothers and sisters who threatened me! If you want to find them, go find them." The

    police immediately asked Sheng Beining to come out and arranged for a psychologist to go in.

    Half an hour later, Dr. Chu recruited them all.

    She told how Tao Yan coerced and lured him to change Lin Luoyan's cause of death to sudden death, and how she hooked up with the hospital.

    ---

    Shen Zhiyuan came with Sheng Jihuai.

    Sheng Beining's gaze never left Sheng Jihuai for a moment, for fear of missing any expression on his face.

    But when Sheng Jihuai saw Dr. Chu, he didn't have any big reaction.

    And when the police learned that Tao Yan had poisoned Lin Luoyan to death, Sheng Jihuai's reaction was like that of any husband who lost his wife, without any doubts.

    Sheng Beining met Shen Zhiyuan's eyes.

    Could it be that she was thinking too much?

    Just when the two were wondering, Lin Song brought someone over.

    Sheng Jihuai, who was still immersed in grief, saw the person brought by Lin Song, his voice changed involuntarily at that moment, and then quickly returned to normal.