Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Two in One

    Hearing Sheng Beining's words, Lin Song was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled, "Sure enough, I can't hide it from you."

    Sheng Beining stared at him, "It's better to say that it was you, who didn't intend to hide it from me."

    Sheng Beining When staring at a person, the sense of oppression is no lower than that of Shen Zhiyuan.

    Lin Song's expression suddenly became serious, "Actually, I'm also a book walker."

    Hearing this, Sheng Beining's expression couldn't help but become serious.

    Lin Song continued, "I was wearing another book by the same author, but these two books are located in the same world, so we met."

    "As you can see, I am doing well now "

    "The system has already left me, and I am free."

    "But at the beginning, I was like you, and my fate was very miserable. But I never succumbed to the system, that's why I am here today, I hope you don't succumb easily either, Don't follow the plot as it says, and don't agree to its request."

    "You know, they have only one purpose, and that is to maintain the normal occurrence of the original plot."

    Sheng Beining: "I never follow the plot."

    Lin Song's expression did not relax, but he said more seriously, "Until the last moment, it can't be called success."

    Sheng Beining looked away, took a sip of coffee, "Then why did you tell me?"

    Lin Song Song raised his glasses, "Because we are not only relatives, but also fellow travelers."

    ---

    Sheng Beining didn't believe everything Lin Song said.

    But Sheng Beining couldn't think of any other reasonable guesses.

    She called the system to ask.

    System: "Sorry, each of our systems is only responsible for the corresponding host, and we don't know about other book walkers."

    He is also a book walker, he didn't follow the plot, but he stayed here.

    Sheng Beining didn't follow the plot either.

    But the system said at the beginning that if you save enough plot points, you can go home.

    That Lin Song?

    System: "I definitely didn't lie to you about this."

    That's what the World Transmitting World system told it, and the system just repeated it.

    After the system left, Sheng Beining was still lost in thought.

    Suddenly, a glaring light hit, and Sheng Beining subconsciously raised her hand to cover her eyes.

    The next second, there was a screeching sound of brakes and a loud noise, and the vehicle Sheng Beining was sitting in was knocked to the green belt beside the road.

    Soon, the sounds of police cars and ambulances came and went.

    ---

    After learning that Sheng Beining had a car accident, Shen Zhiyuan immediately left the transoceanic meeting and drove to the hospital by himself.

    Coincidentally, a vehicle in front broke down, and Shen Zhiyuan, who was stuck on the road, wished he could teleport to the hospital.

    As time went by, the fear in Shen Zhiyuan's heart grew bigger and bigger.