𝟏| 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

CHAPTER ONE:

ENCOUNTERING A DEMON

THE SUN WAS bright and shining down on the many creatures and the Na'vi in the planet of Pandora

THE SUN WAS bright and shining down on the many creatures and the Na'vi in the planet of Pandora. The sounds of nature could be heard all around the jungle of the planet, the Na'vi hiding from the sky people... the demons, not trusting them one bit, thinking they were here to destroy their home and them.

Vines and grass and bushes could be seen all around, the trees tall enough that if you looked down at it from above, you could hardly see any living thing moving around underneath the leaves unless they were somewhere that let the sun shine down on them.

The bright yellow star was currently making it's way down, showing that nighttime would soon come to Pandora and the many humans and other different types of creatures living on the large planet that was bigger than the planet where the sky people came from, bigger than their planet that was called Earth.

The sound of bushes rustling could be heard as one certain person makes his way through the jungle after running away from a creature, a long and sharp stick in his hand in case of any threats. Up above, two Na'vi females could be seen with their chests pressed against the bark as they hid themselves from the demon.

Neytiri looks up towards her partner in crime, the person she had been inspirable with since birth as they held their bows tightly in their grips. Y/n made eye contact with the other female before they both quietly jumped onto their bare feet in crouched positions, their big and yellow eyes staring right at the demon below them, their tails swinging back and forth.

As sneakily and quietly as they could, both females raised their bows in his direction, arrows in the bow as they both readied to shoot it in two different spots. Seeing this was their chance to shoot, the females pulled their arms back, ready to release the arrows. However, Neytiri's gaze moved away from the demon and towards a woodsprite that was floating it's way towards them, another one following right behind it.

Y/n looked over at her when she had seen she got distracted, yellow eyes looking to the woodsprites as they both landed on the tips of their arrows. Watching them leave, the Na'vis put their weapons down, the arrows loosening from their grips as they watch the woodsprites float off. All-Mother was telling them something... telling them not to kill this demon. Before they could get caught, Neytiri grabs Y/n's arm before they were rushing off.

* * *

It was dark outside in Pandora, the sounds of the many creatures being heard all around as many more deadlier ones were currently coming out at nighttime. The big and bright moonlight was shining down on the many creatures, the Na'vi and the sky people all around the large planet. The same demon from before found himself fighting against many thanator's, smaller than the one that had been chasing him earlier in the day.