𝟏𝟎| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER TEN:

THE TRANSFER

THE SOUNDS OF nature could be heard all around the very large planet called Pandora, the wind occasionally blowing by as the leaves on the tall trees moved whenever the air hit them in the direction it wanted to go in

THE SOUNDS OF nature could be heard all around the very large planet called Pandora, the wind occasionally blowing by as the leaves on the tall trees moved whenever the air hit them in the direction it wanted to go in. The sun found itself high up in the usual bright blue sky, shining down on the many living things on the planet.

About a day or two had gone by ever since the final battle between the sky people and the Na'vi, and the Omaticaya people had taken over, despite the dislikes from the sky people who hadn't bothered to fight back anymore, knowing that they'd just lose against the Omaticaya people again like they had in the forest, also considering that Jake Sully was now one of the Na'vi and not on their side anymore.

On the base, a lineup of sky people could be seen with their masks on, bags in hand while they walked towards the ships to leave the planet. Y/n could be seen standing in between her mate and Neytiri, two humans standing on the other side of the woman as they kept an eye on the line, making sure that none of them planned on trying anything.

Many more Omaticaya people held their weapons in their hands like they were, glaring at the sky people as they sat on the direhorses while the sounds of the banshees roaring could be heard in the background, the said animals flying above the base as they completely ignored what was happening on the base with the humans and the Na'vi.

"The aliens went back to their dying world. Only a few were chosen to stay."

As he stared forward, Jake found himself making eye contact with an all too familiar man that had been on Quaritch's side throughout the entire thing. Parker Selfridge had his hands calmly in the pockets of his pants while he looked up towards Jake, a blank expression on his face. Giving him a blank face back, Jake only moved his head in the direction of the ships, motioning for the man and the many people around him to hurry along and off the planet.

"The time of great sorrow was ending. Toruk Makto was no longer needed."

* * *

It was quiet all around in the science labs that had been planted on base a long time ago. The sun was slowly going down on the large planet as the screens all over the lab inside were still on, words being seen written, along with pictures but the one person inside the labs didn't seem to pay attention to that.

Sitting in his wheelchair in his human form, Jake found himself looking around at the pods he had been going in for the past couple months. However, in a couple hours, he wouldn't have to go in them to go into his avatar body soon. Wheeling himself over the camera he had been talking to ever since he had gotten on Pandora, he turns it on while resting his elbows on the desk, taking a deep breath.

"Well, I guess this is my last video log. Cause whatever happens tonight, either way, I'm..." Jake begins, stopping as he looks around the lab. "I'm not gonna be coming back to this place. Well, I guess I'd better go. I don't wanna be late for my own party. Yeah, it's my birthday, after all. This is Jake Sully signing off."

And with that, he reaches over and turns the camera off with a sigh, leaning back in his wheelchair before he was wheeling himself towards the exit. Just as he reached it, he took a glance over his shoulder at the room one last time, remembering the many memories he had in her before he wheeled out.

* * *

It was dark outside all around on the planet of Pandora, the wind occasionally blowing by outside as the Omaticaya clan found themselves sitting around all together at their new home. The sounds of the nature all around the large planet could be heard, adding to the chants coming from the Omaticaya people all around by the Tree of Souls.

All around the forests on Pandora, the many different types of creatures could be seen running around during the nighttime air as they did what they usually did for the time being, finally having peace with all the sky people gone and away from their home, not having to worry about their habitats being completely ruined by them.

The Na'vi sat with their legs crossed all around on the ground in front of the Tree of Souls as they chanted, the ground and the plants of the tree glowing brightly every couple seconds.

At the front, Y/n found herself sitting beside Jake's human form with his avatar right next to him with Neytiri by her side as they were transferring him into his avatar permanently where he would become a Na'vi. The plants beneath the two bodies had wrapped around them as they laid limp just when Neytiri looked up towards her mother through all the chanting.

"Lu hasey." Mo'at announces.

This had all the chanting come to a stop as they stopped rocking the top half of their bodies around, their eyes all watching curiously to see if it worked. Neytiri took the mask off of Jake's face before Y/n leaned down, softly pressing a kiss to his eyelids as the woodsprites floated above his human and avatar body.

The female Na'vi rose up to her feet, moving to her mate's avatar form as she waited to see if it had worked or not. While she leaned over him, she placed one of her four fingered hands on one side of his face, waiting for a couple seconds until it happened.

His eyes opened.