𝟖| 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐨

CHAPTER EIGHT:

TORUK MAKTO

IT WAS BRIGHT outside on the planet of Pandora as the sun had finally come out of it's hiding place for the past couple hours since the incident with Hometree, now shining down on the rest of the living Omaticaya people as they had left their now ...

IT WAS BRIGHT outside on the planet of Pandora as the sun had finally come out of it's hiding place for the past couple hours since the incident with Hometree, now shining down on the rest of the living Omaticaya people as they had left their now burnt out home, many of them still grieving over the losses of their family and their Hometree.

About a day had gone by since the sky people had attacked them and destroyed their sacred tree, and the Na'vi had gone to the only place they knew that they hopefully wouldn't know where to look. The Tree of Souls. The Omaticaya clan found themselves sitting all around underneath the hot and bright yellow sun that was high up in the usual bright blue sky as the large tree stood at the very front above a slight hill, the only leader left being seen standing in front of it.

Mo'at had her arms open, back facing the crowd as they all sang. On one side of her, Tsu'tey was crouched down with his arms resting on his knees as he sat across from his sister, who was knelt down next to Neytiri, her eyes closed. Y/n opened her eyes when she felt a shadow go over her eyelids, the singing all coming to a stop as everyone looked upwards.

Cries and screams of fear could be heard as they realized what was above them. Tsu'tey quickly stood in front of his sister protectively as the great leonopteryx flew down towards them, it's feet landing on a rock at the very back that had the Na'vi around there scream in fear as they ran in the other direction and away from the vicious creature.

It was then that Y/n took notice a Na'vi was riding the animal, her eyes widening when she realized who it was. The great leonopteryx let out an echoing roar as Jake hopped off the creature, disconnecting his queue from it's own as he stared straight ahead and in her direction.

Everyone watched in awe and fascination as he glided his hand along the animal's head, the great leonopteryx calming down as he patted it's head. The entire crowd was silently, moving out of the way when Jake stepped down as Y/n came out from behind her brother, the two mates staring at one another from across the crowd.

The chatters from the crowd could be heard, adding to the quiet growls coming from the great leonopteryx as the Omaticaya people all bowed down and onto their knees, their wide eyes staring up at Jake Sully, at Toruk Makto.

Jake kept his eyes forward and on Y/n, watching as she stepped down the steps and away from her brother, keeping her eyes on him. The couple soon stopped in front of one another as Jake titled his head, a hardly visible sad smile twitching on his lips as they continued staring at one another.

"I see you." Y/n whispers.

Jakes smiles a bit. "I see you."

The crowd all watched as he brought his hand up, touching the side of her arm as she did the same, resting her four fingered hand on his bicep. Their hands moved upwards until hers was resting on his shoulder while his was on the side of her face, his other one coming up to cup both her cheeks in his large hands as a little smile laid on his lips while they stared at one another, Y/n stepping closer towards him.