𝟐| 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

CHAPTER TWO:

ASSIGNED TO TEACH

IT WAS STILL dark outside on the planet of Pandora as the Na'vi were hiding from the sky people, fearing what they'd do to them

IT WAS STILL dark outside on the planet of Pandora as the Na'vi were hiding from the sky people, fearing what they'd do to them. The jungle was big, the sounds of the different types of nature being heard from all around the trees and bushes and away from the large base that the humans had created. The bright and large moonlight was shining down on the many living things around on the very big planet that was floating in outer space.

The creatures all around the forests that had been created by the many trees around the Na'vi people were running around as they hunted down for a prey for the night for themselves and their little families, their occasional roars being heard as they encountered something that made their eyes hungry while they chased after whatever they had chosen for their food for the nighttime before the day was to come to them and they'd have to find something else later on once they get hungry again.

The Omaticaya warriors were riding their direhorses back to their home with others holding onto the sky person they had caught, Neytiri and Y/n right beside them as they ran towards the large tree where the rest of their clan were at.

Once they were inside, the clan let out yipping noises as they stared at the sky person, some occasionally reaching over and hitting his arm while a warrior had a grip on his braid as they moved to the middle.

Once they were there, Y/n and Neytiri exchanged a glance before they grabbed ahold of his arms, moving him towards the patriarch of the Omaticaya clan, Eyutakan, Neytiri's father. Both females greeted the Na'vi man, who walked down and towards the sky person, examining him before looking to the two girls.

"Fiswirati..." Eytukan begins in Na'vi. "...ngal pelun molunge fitseng?"
(This creature... why do you bring him here?)

"Oel pot tspimiyang, tsakrr za'u aungia ta Eywa." Neytiri admits.
(We were going to kill him, but there was a sign from Eywa)

"Poltxe oe... san zene kea uniltiranyu, ke ziva'u fitseng." Eytukan reminds.
(I have said... no dreamwalker will come here)

"What's he saying?" The sky person mumbles to Y/n.

"Fahew akewong." Eytukan continues, making many around laugh at his words.
(His alien smell fills my nose)

The sky person furrows his brows. "Hey, what's he saying?"

"My father is deciding whether to kill you." Neytiri tells him.

The sky person gulps as he thinks of a way that would look respectful, hoping to get on their good side. When he stepped forward and held out his hand for Eytukan to shake it, the Na'vi all around seem to think he was gonna harm the man as they all hissed, grabbing ahold of him and stopping him from getting any closer while Y/n shoved him back slightly. An echoing voice had everyone stopping, turning over to see Mo'at, Neytiri's mother and Eytukan's wife, making her way towards them.