𝟒| 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝

CHAPTER FOUR:

MAKING THE BOND

THE RAIN WAS pouring down on the planet of Pandora, the echoing sounds of the nature being heard all around the jungle as the creatures ran all around the jungle, past the trees and bushes and many other plants as they tried to get to their shelte...

THE RAIN WAS pouring down on the planet of Pandora, the echoing sounds of the nature being heard all around the jungle as the creatures ran all around the jungle, past the trees and bushes and many other plants as they tried to get to their shelter while others were hunting down their prey, chasing after the much weaker animal once they had seen in.

Much time had passed since the first encounter with the Omaticaya clan and Jake Sully, and the man they had referred to as a demon was learning more and more and speaking in their language as much as he could when someone spoke the same to him, thanking the two females that had been assigned to teach him their ways by their spiritual leader.

Some of the Omaticaya clan could be seen in the forests, the children enjoying the rain while the adults watched with smiles on their faces, staying close to their home while the water drops fell from the sky. In the jungle, Jake had his bow and arrow aimed in the direction where a hexapede stood a couple feet away from him.

Him and the two females behind him were in crouched positions while they stayed quiet as they stared at their prey ahead of them. Jake pulled back on the arrow, making sure to have the form that the two had told him to do when he made eye contact with the creature. The hexapede let out a hissing-like sound when it noticed the Na'vi behind the bushes just as Jake released the arrow.

The three rushed over, the animal now on the ground in pain while Jake brought out his knife. It was a clean kill. Y/n and Neytiri crouched beside one another while Jake knelt down on one knee beside the hexapede, aiming the blade of his large knife towards it's body, ready to end it's suffering as he remembered what the two told him.

"Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmukan, ulte ngaru seiyi irayo." Jake speaks up in Na'vi, stabbing the blade into the hexapede, killing it instantly. "Ngari hu Eywa salew tirea. Tokx 'i'awn slu Na'viya hapxi."
(I see you, Brother, and thank you. Your spirit goes with Eywa. Your body stays behind to become part of the People)

The females had watched the entire thing, watching him with awe and fascination in their eyes as he took the blade out from the animal's body and placing it in it's holster that sat across his chest. Neytiri took a glance to her best friend, seeing she was looking him up and down, having noticed how easy and clean the kill he had just made was, something completely different from the very first kill he had ever made. Jake tightens his grip on the arrow he had lodged into the animal, pulling it out with a grunt.

"A clean kill." Y/n points out, making him look at her. "You are ready."

Looking to Neytiri, Jake watches as she nods in agreement after a moment. That was how Jake found himself riding a direhorse a little bit later on in the day, the rain having stopped as he rode along with two other warriors and Tsu'tey. He hopped off the direhorse when they came to a stop at the cliff, looking up at the unangled one they had to climb in fascination.