3- Unexpected

[Do you want to equip the title?]

[Yes/No]

Sheila: Daga kotowaru!

Her smooth white finger immediately clicked on the 'No' option, and the window disappeared

Her smooth white finger immediately clicked on the 'No' option, and the window disappeared. Who would want such embarrassing title on them? She doesn't wish to have such title, and she would instead leave it with the 'Gamer Girl' title. Now that her intelligence has increased and with the 'Photographic Memory' skill, she didn't have to worry about her studies anymore. All she had to do was to read all the exam reference books, and she would likely pass with at least 80% from 100% result of the total score for one subject. She feels the invisible pressure that was on her body until now disappeared along with her worries of study. For now, she could put her focus on this 'Spirit Date A Live System'.

She has done a countless experience on it, such as if it's possible for her to use without her phone, or is it possible to acquire skills from a specific action of her with swinging wooden stick like a certain warrior of a game, but the result of both experiments come with a disappointing halt.

She has to use her phone when using the 'Spirit Date A Live System' to check status or quests. She couldn't just mutter a simple keyword such as 'Status Open', and it will appear in front of her. She also swung the wooden stick like an idiot without getting any sort of skill like 'Swordsmanship'. Perhaps, her level is not high enough for the 'Spirit Date A Live System' to accomplish such a thing.

In the end, all she had to do was to level up. But now comes another question, which is how does she level up when there's no quest for her to do? She couldn't beat up thugs since her strength still remains the same, which is still relatively weaker than an average girl of her ages. If only there is an instant dungeon like 'Solo Leveling' where she could use to farm monster to level up later on where she is strong, but that's probably an impossible wish.

Sheila let out a sigh before she rolled around on her bed due to the frustration of unable to think of anything for leveling up. After getting tired of rolling around her bed, she picked her phone and decided to waste her time watching 'Honkai Impact 3d', 'Punishing gray raven' and the incoming new Gacha game 'Goddess of Victory: NIKKE'.

For 'Honkai Impact 3d', Sheila think this is the true best game of Gacha by 'miHoYo', with their rich history, gameplay and 'fanservice'.

'Punishing gray raven' or 'PGR' for short, is the best F2P and an hiding gem of gacha game. She play since the beginning because of 'Alpha' and she hope to 'Kuro Game' to make the new 'Alpha' skins or new construct.

As for 'Nikke', well just pure fanservice but she will try if it's a good gacha game or not but she looking for 'Scarlet' because she look very unique and 'Alice' with her bodysuit latex.

Sheila: 'I wonder how do I look with this bodysuit latex on me?'

Just thinking about this already brought a smile on her face. She immediately on the icon of 'PGR' to load in and play 'Luna' with 'N: 21' and 'Vera'.