15- Host level is insufficient (Bleach Arc)

The next day.

Ria: What happened to you today?

She eat her lunch while asking Sheila, who tilted her head to the side at her question.

Sheila: What do you mean?

Ria: You are not an athletic person as far as I know due to your stay-at-home personality.

Sheila nodded her head at her word, but she was still confused as to why was it got something to do with what she asked for.

Ria: But today in the Physical Activity class, you were not like you on the other day.

Sheila: You mean the part that I didn't get tired or sweat as much as I usually did?

Ria: Yeah, that! And also usually you didn't join the P.A class.

Ria looked at the Sheila in front of her once again. She sheepishly laughed at her word and continued eating the lunch food instead.

I have level and put the attribute points into strength and vitality which show the result that in my P.A class, or so Sheila thought in her mind as she couldn't possibly tell and explain it to her friend that she got a anime system.

Although she accidentally exposed herself in the P.A class and hoped that no one noticed it, but she didn't know that everyone else in the class already knows her personality well enough for them to see that she isn't an athletic person.

Sheila: Well... I have exercising and jogging every day in this recent week.

Sheila nodded head at her own words. Let's go for this reason as it wasn't a lie because she did, in fact, do exercise and joggling daily in order to complete the daily quest.

[Exercise to keep your body healthy (E)]

[

-30 squats. (30/30)

-30 push-ups. (30/30)

-Running 1km. (1000/1000m)

Reward: +1 VIT

Punishment upon failure: -1 VIT]

It wasn't as hard as the first time she did and finished it in no time before going to school. It's sort of disappointing that she only gets one attribute point for Vitality, but she could do it daily now. If se did it for a year, her vitality would reach 360+ which she thought was pretty absurd. With that much amount of vitality, she could be considered as the strongest human already. This didn't include the Trial Tower daily quest.

[Trial Tower]

[Complete one mission in the Trial Tower]

[Reward: 5 Attribute Points.

Punishment upon failure: Penalty Dungeon.]

Once school is over, she would run back home and continue leveling up inside the Trial Tower. Since it is called a "Tower", does it mean that they are higher floor? The first floor was just bandersnatch. If it's possible, they she has to kill "Spirit" like her and she is not ready to kill a human.

Suddenly, she feels the palm of her hand covering her forehead. Her previous blank eyes were now focused and looked toward Ria, who was touching her forehead with her hands. Her expression appears to be that of worried.