The Tigress Warrior

No one's P.O.V

She has a rough childhood. Let's start with that, but hey, she was happy for some of it though. She lived high up in some snowy mountains with her family and the rest of her clan. She lived not far from a village, it was peaceful on that mountain, even if her father had left her when young. She still had her mother and grandma. Some of her clan had left too, to fight in a war between two nations. To protect their home and people... It was a normal quiet morning, her mother and her were getting ready to go down to the nearby village to shop for needed supplies.

The little tigress watched the snow fall from her little cabin window. Then her mom came into the room, "Sweetie, it's time to go. Are you ready?" Her mother asked, the girl nodded and held her moms hand as they walked out. The girl sniffed the air, "Blegh. It smells like alcohol." She said, her mom sighed. "Your Grandma has been drinking again, and god knows where she went." Her mother said as they continued walking, greeting fellow members as the clan as they passed by.

After shopping in the village the girl and her mother returned home, just as they were nearing the summit, the girls mother eyes widened and dropped the basket and covered her childs eyes. "Close your eyes." She demaded, the girl was confused but did as she was told. Her mother hurried through the makeshift village as fast as she could, but there was one thing that filled the girls senses, blood. The mother ushered the girl inside the cabin, then she finally spoke.

"You can open your eyes now sweetie..." the mother said, the girl opened her eyes and saw tears in her mothers eyes, she was shaking. "Now you listen to me, and you listen good. I am going to step out, you will not follow me. What you will do is hide in your spot. Ok? Hide there until I saw it's ok to come out." The woman said, the girl paused then nodded. "Yes ma'am..." she said, the woman gave a small smile and sighed. "Good, now go hide. I am going to find your grandma." The mother said as she stood up, then she walked out the door.... Most of the girls clan was killed that day, they were ambushed by an enemy while the mother and her were gone shopping. The only survivors were the girl, the grandmother, and her mother.

~Time skip~

Everything was burning, a village, engulfed in blue flames. In the center layed a white tigress, breathing heavily. The years had gone by and the girl grew, she trained herself, and now here she was. Burning the village that killed most of her clan. She felt exhausted, using so much of her power at once, she still had yet to completly hone her skill. Then she heard footsteps, multiple. She looked up, her eyes feeling heavy, she saw a woman with two men standing beside her.

"She did.... all of this?" One of the men asked looking around, "How the heck did she do it?" The other asked. The woman shushed them then spoke. "Can't you see she's exhausted? Leave the questions be for now. Let's take her back to camp." The woman said, the tigress was about to protest when she collapsed. All her exhaustion catching up to her.

After a while the girl had woken up, jolting up right. She then groaned in pain, "Agh, my head.." she said, then she heard laughter. She looked over and saw three people, one groaned while the other one was laughing hysterically, while the third person was just watching the two. "I challenge you to a rematch!" One said as he formed a cloud, the woman smiled and formed a rainbow of some sort. "Sure, if you'd like to lose at another race." As soon as the lady finished her sentence they were gone. The girl took advantage of this and tried to sneak away, but someone grabbed her.

"Where do you think your going?" A voice asked, she looked to see it was the other male. She paused, "Home. Obviously. Now let go." She demanded, the man didn't let go. "Hey, we're making sure you're ok. You're lucky Lian was kind enough to use her ability to heal you. Otherwise you would still be asleep right now." The guy said annoyed, just then a rainbow circled around them. There stood Lian, she smiled. "Looks like light wins over cloud again!" She said as she sat down on the rainbow, she looked at the girl.

"Oh your awake! That's good, I was getting a little worried." She said stepping off the rainbow. She looked at the man, "Macaque, I hope your being nice." She teased, he rolled his eyes and gave a small smile as he walked away. While the other was sulking a bit in the corner over losing another race. Lian smiled, "I'm sorry if he was rude, he can be like that sometimes. But for me that's just showing he kind of cares. I'm Lian, it's nice to meet you blue flamer." Lian said as she put her hand out, the girl tilted her head.

"Blue.... flamer?" She asked, Lian giggled. "Sorry that's what Wukong and I have been caling you since we don't know your name. So what is your name by the way?" She asked, the girl paused. "....My name is Hu Tao, nice to meet you Lian."

To be continued....

This chapter is about a really important oc that belongs to my friend

~The trials to life~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें