9

It's been a week since they become a couple, they had a date after school, walking in a park. It's a beautiful week except;

"Hey Gulf, Mew! It's nice to see you together again. You're okay now?" Mild ask as soon as he saw the two boys coming

"Yeah I think so" Gulf said embarrassed

"You think so? Oh come on baby, let's tell them na" Mew said holding Gulf's hand. Mild saw this and eyed Gulf who's blushing hard

"Erm Mild, you know we uh we're.. Mew and me-" Gulf stopped, he don't know how to say it to Mild. The other day he cried his eyes out in front of Mild because of Mew and now they are together. It's embarrassing.

"We're together Mild!" Mew continue excitedly. He knows that Gulf might be hesitant and he understands it.

" Finally! Uh should I be surprised? I mean you guys like each other since what? Nevermind I know you guys will be together I just didn't know it would be too long." Mild said casually, he's happy. He saw how Gulf eyes brighten. The sadness that cause of the man that he loves disappear, they become bright and he's so happy.

" You guys are together? I thought Mew would be dating Puifai?" Boat ask he didn't know that they like each other.

" No, of course not. Puifai and I are just friend. She knows that I like Gulf." Mew explain as he look at Gulf smiling.

" Okay lovebirds time to go" Mild said

🌻🌻🌻

" Baby where should we go? Let's have a dinner outside or in home?" Mew ask Gulf when they are in the parking lot.

" Let's just eat in home I miss your cooking" Gulf said smiling

" Sure I will make your fav-"

" Gulf! Hey Gulf!" a handsome man with a silver hair shouted just from a distance.

" Oh hi Bright!" Gulf smiles as soon as he saw the figure of the man who shouted.

"Hi are you going home now?" Bright ask panting

"Hey did you run? Calm down" Gulf giggles pating Bright's back.

Mew just stare at them. Gulf detached his hand in Mew when he saw Bright running towards them. Why did Gulf did that?

"Yeah I'm going home, why? Do you need something?" Gulf ask

"Oh you're going home already? I thought we would have dinner, I want to treat you for helping me earlier."

"No it's okay, it's nothing. No worries no need to treat me." Gulf politely declined

"Oh your friend?" Bright ask when he saw Mew staring(glaring) at him.

" I'm not his fr-"

" Yeah f-friend. He's my friend." Gulf immediately answer, he look at Mew apologetically.

Mew don't know what to feel. Gulf denied him. Gulf denied their relationship. It hurts.

" I will wait in the car" Mew said and walk away.

"So about the dinner?" Bright smile at Gulf hoping.

"I'm sorry Bright I'm really tired now, maybe next time. I'm going home now, see you tomorrow!" Gulf wave and rush to the car where Mew waiting.

Gulf sat next to Mew, he wants to explain why he did that but when he open his mouth Mew immediately cut him off telling him that they were going to talk after they got home. He knows that he hurts Mew.

🌻🌻🌻

"Mew let's talk please" Gulf said as he hold Mew's hand, looking at him apologetically.

"Are you disgusted by me?" Mew said, the hurt is visible in his eyes

"What? No! No Mew! I love you, you know that right? I'm just afraid. It's just a weeks after we enrolled in this university yet you became popular already. Many girls adore you like Puifai. You're in a pageant and more. What if they will change their view on you because you're dating a guy, dating me. You understand me, right? Please let's just go with us and our friends that knows about us. I- I'm afraid Mew." Gulf explained as tears ready to fall from his eyelids.

Mew on the other hand is shock. Gulf is worried about his career, yet he himself is proud to announce in the world that they are dating. He didn't know that dating Gulf can be this difficult. He just so proud of his boyfriend.

"Baby, you know that I love you, right? I don't care about people think about me as long as you're with me. I want them to know who owns me, and it's you." Mew hold his hand tightly. He guided Gulf to sit on the couch next to him. Gulf immediately hug him and sniffles.

"Okay, but promise me after this year end we will go publicly, okay?" Mew caress his head and whisper a sweet words to calm him.

"I'm sorry Mew" Gulf sniff

"It's okay baby. Come here"

🌻🌻🌻

"Mewwww where are youuuuuu?" Gulf whined when he saw that mew isn't in their bedroom, where would Mew go? He wants cuddlessssss!

Gulf was about to shout again when the bathroom door open revealing a godlike man, bare chest. His eyes followed the droplets of the water that traveled from his face to his chest to his abs and to the towel that wrap around his hips. He gulp.

"Like what you see?"  Mew smirk

Gulf look away, embarrassed. Mew caught him drooling over him! He's not at fault anyway it's Mew's fault for being such a hottie! He slap himself inside.

"Where you calling me baby? I feel hot so I took a shower. Have you had a dinner? I'm sorry I thought you will be eating with Mild. I'll gonna cook you a food alright, be back." Mew said as he kiss Gulf's blushing cheek.

" You're really cute" Mew chuckles

He sighed when Mew's out of his sight. His face is so hot! He's not hungry at all, at least not in food.

"Gulf what the hell? Get a grip!" He said to himself, but he can't deny that Mew is really hot. He wants to feel those chest those abs. He can't believe that he is envied the water droplets.

He sat in the bed and after a half minutes he decided. He got up and follow Mew to the kitchen.

🌻🌻🌻

Hey sweeties! Sorry for the lateeeeeeee update. Forgive me:)

What should we write next chapter hmm any idea? HAHAHAHAHA I think we all have the same thoughts.

Goodnight sweeties!❤️